The rough hit

The morning sunshine reflected off the windows and peaked into into room. Billy's eyes opened and squinted trying to adjust to the sunlight. "Morning cutie" Steve smirked as he stroked billy's curls.

Billy groaned in response as he pushed his arms that were on steves chest to get up. "Don't worry it's Saturday, don't rush" steve croaked.

Billy stood up and asked Steve for some clothes, Steve handed him a black hoodie with blue jeans and then billy took a shower while Steve agreed he would later. Of course the hoodie was bigger then he had expected.

Billy went down stairs before Steve and told him that he was going to make eggs and toast for them both. Steve came towards billy that was cooking and grabbed his waist and pulled himself towards billy. "Hey Stevie I'm going to go to the library want to come to?" He proudly said knowing the answer was going to be "yes" Billy placed the food on the table and they both ate.

Billy followed Steve to his car, Billy sat patiently in the passengers seat with Steve in the driver's seat. Steve started his car and drove off hearing the concrete collaborate with the rubber wheels. Steve put his one free hand onto Billy's thigh and rubbed it thoroughly as billy's hand was on top of steves. Billy's reaction was steves favourite, shocked but embarrassed.

They arrived to 'Hawkins library' and hopped out of the car. Steve gripped Billy's hand and they both walked inside.  They sat in a corner where there were beanbags and a rug to relax on. Billy sat on on rug while steve was sitting onto a navy blue beanbag. hey both read the book of terrifying creatures, some of them were funny looking while the others where scary. Billy looked up to see his friend from highschool "mason!?" He sat up while mason sat besides him opposite of Steve. Mason was a trouble maker, brown hair, freckles on his pure clear face and he liked billy a lot but billy didn't like him or know about it. "What are you up to" Mason smirked. "Nothing much, me and Steve came here to read" Masons eyes stared into steves soul with Steve giving him an ignorant look. Masons smirk turned bigger, his hand landed onto Billy's lap.

Steve was about to snap until Mason spoke up "what's a cute boy like you doing with another boy, hm?" Billy made eye contact with Mason as his face got closer to billy's. "Hm, well steves my boyfriend" Billy talked.

Masons eyes widened then turned back to normal, he stood up and grasped for billy's hand. They both stood up then Masons arms made it to billy's ass. "Well I could be a better boyfriend" he whispered into billy's ears making him necessarily uncomfortable. Steves eyes raged in anger as he stood up immediately. "let me g-" Billy demanded but that was interrupted when Masons lips forced into billys. Steve bolted towards billy's and grasped him pulling him closer. "Gosh billy are you alright!?" Steve shot out. A few tears escaped from billy's eyes but he stood silent digging his head into steves chest.

Steve shot his eyes towards Mason, he laid billy down onto a beanbag and prepared his fists. Mason sped as fast as he could to get out of the library. Steve glared at billy to see if he was alright. He sprinted towards him and hugged him tightly. "Let's go home" he whispered.

After they got home
Steve spent his time cuddling billy and talking to him being as comfortable with him and his feelings on the leather couch. A knock was heard coming from the front door. "I'll get it stay here" Steve cheered. He opened the door "Hey!" The voice came through.

I will maybe do the next part just remind me because I'm not really feeling motivated