laying your love

Steve slept on the wait 10 minutes past billy was fine and went out still having small marks on his face. He archived towards Steve and shook his shoulder trying to wake him up.

"!! Billy your ok!?" He shot up and brang billy closer into a hug, billy's face flustered aswell as steves. "Stay at my place, alright?" Steve spoke leaving billy nodding.

He drove him to his house and presented his belongings inside. "Can we talk about it" Steve sighed "ok.." he dryly replied. They sat down on the couch, billy started sobbing, steve comforted billy and cuddled him. They sat in that position for two minutes and decided to change subjects.

They laughed and got pretty close to eachother. A few hours past "uhm I need to get home-" "Are you sure?" Steve interrupted. Billy nodded and glared at Steve. Steve thought for a moment before realising, he stared at billy's scared face and lifted his chin up. "Please stay" he said softly, billy looked away and let thoughts bubble and blabber inside his head.

"A-alright" he spoke still looking away. Steve lifted his chin back down and stood there with his cheeks filled with red. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked politely "hm ok" Billy said cutely. He's so cute and beautiful... Steve immediately thought.

He rushed over to a box filled with discs on the white floors.  Noise beamed every step, he tipped the box over and told Billy to come over and observe. "And lastly there's ghostbusters" Steve spoke out of breath. "Hm" Billy softly replied glaring at the disc. Steve followed his eyes to a disc ghostbusters. "Good choice" he wearily smiled.

They settled down and sat besides eachother. Halfway through the movie billy's head rested on steves shoulder leaving him nervously red as a blood.

After the movie they had snacks afterwards. Steve made a weird horrendous joke that made billy chuckle, Steve glared at billy in aw. Steve observed the clock "ten thirty eight, we should be getting in bed." They both walked along the stairs and found a way to steves bedroom. "I'll just sleep on the floor" steve sighed "no, I don't want you to" Billy exposed. Steve could see the reason and started blushing again. "You mean me and you?" He wearily spoke, billy nodded cutely on purpose which made Steve flustered. "Oh hold on, I need to get some clothes for you" he rushed to his closet and searched for pjs.

He pulled a white shirt along with black shorts. He handed billy the clothes and then left the room telling him that he needed to get some pillows from the leather couch. Billy lifted his clothing to put on the white shirt and shorts successfully. Steve entered the room as soon as billy finished and started blushing and chuckling.

Billy looked down and felt embarrassed on how over sized the shirt and shorts are "you look cute" Steve let out by accident. "I uh-" Billy strolled towards him leaning his chest against his and his arms made their way around steves neck. Once their faces were 2 inches apart billy spoke up "you think I'm cute?" He said in a tone to fluster Steve. Steve stood in shock "hm, yes.." he blushed. "I love you steve" "I love you too." Billy's face came towards steves and let his lips collided with steves.

Slowely Steve laid his hands around billys waist. Ten seconds later Billy pulled away from the soft but rough kiss. "Shall we go sleep now?" Billy asked placing a smirk on his face. Stevestill shocked agreed and they both smoothly walked towards the king sized bed. Steve sat down on the  bed glaring at billy.

Billy shuffled besides Steve waiting for him to lay down. He eventually did then billy motioned his hands onto steves chest and laid himself on him with his head on his fit chest.

Steve was wide awake admiring billy in his thoughts. Billy fell fast asleep with his face facing towards steves. His face is so cute, and his motions He tried to process what happened earlier but couldn't stop breaking down to a tomato. 

Steve also admired billy's little cute snorts, soon he couldn't stop thinking about him. He was adored to have him, he was glad he'd changed. He was glad to have him.

He then fell asleep with his hands around billy's back.