Chapter 2 !

To come stay with me for awhile ..I mean its up to you if you want . Or been my Friend  ? He asked with hope. Well I know its kind of corny but I've never be asked or had any friends since I've been stuck in the house all day and all my life. I Nodded my head and he reach over with his hands To hold my hands ,I Pulled Away.

''You Need to trust me I won't hurt you '' He Said

''How do I know your telling the truth '' I Asked Hoping I Sounded confident that I could trust him .

''You will find the answer to that soon but right now you need to rest '' He Replies. I Nodded My head before following the man ahead of me . "But Now That I Think About It You Never Told Me Your Name.'' I Asked. "Oh Wow Were Is My Manners I'm Jake , And You Are .'' He Said. "I'm Angelicya And This Is My Daughter Lisa.''

A Few Minutes Later We Arrived At What I Believe Was His House which It Was A Really Light Pink.I Looked At Him And Gave Him A Questioning Look. He Just Looked At Me And Said '' Its My Wife's Favorite Color She just like you actually , Her name was katy.''

I Looked At Him In Disbelief His Wife I Was in total shock ..

Did he say wife Oh My God the vision must be true I Cant believe this was happening to me here I Thought that I would live happily ever after with someone I didn't even know .Yes I am a total failure I cant believe I even met the gut I wish I Hadn't but Believe me when I tell you I felt attracted to him like I Had known him for awhile. But ignored the feeling I really don't know what happening to me its like My heart Is hurting like someone had just squeezed it and poured something into it . It was like It was more than one person Inside or me . Could there be that I was pregnant again .? Of course thats not impossible . I Hope.