Chapter 4

Jake - What are you doing katy Don't hurt her !

Unknown - Hi Jake 

Jake - Oh Its just you

Unknown- I'm Here for Angelicya , * looks at her * 

Jake Sat and watched as his high school firend ran up to  Angelicya choked her .

Me- Stop ! please you are hurting me ! I Barely choked out .

Jake - What are you doing get off of her !

Lisa - Mama daddy is here 

I Know Honey was All I could choke out .I felt hurt just sitting there watching my daughter .She looked like she didn't have a care in the world .She didn't even know what was happening . 

Unknown - I  didn't ask question you should have thought about that when you step one foot out of the house Angelicya your a house wife !

Me - * Cries * I can't take it anymore 

Lisa - Mommy Why Are You Crying .

Me - * cries * Lisa Honey Mama Is Just Going Threw A Hard Time Just Go To Jake * whispers *

 Unknown - Touch Her And Your Dead Downward 

Jake - Hey take it easy pal *looks around the apartment  *

 Unknown -  Angelicya Your coming back with me and that's final 

Jake - I'm Sorry Angelicya  * Looks At Angelicya *  And whispers  ''NOW KATY !''

Before The two of them could figure out What was happening a vase flew across the room and hit Angelina's Husband .

Jake Speeds Over To Picks Up Both Lisa And Me Then  Speeds Out Of The Room Faster Than Light ....Whoa That's TOTALLY NOT HUMAN SPEED ..! I Look Behind Me And There Is A Big Dog Following Us ............ Awesome .! The Party is getting started bring all the dogs and red eye creeps .!

*******************************************************************************************