Meeting him

You were inside the plain waiting in the lillte line to stop and finally go to your seat. The thing is that you though that you were going to seat in a normal seat, but it was a VIP seat. When the line of the people trying to find their seats had be gone you went to your VIP seat and you saw that it had a blanket and a pillow, you didn't bother to take the blanket because it was already very hot inside but you took the pillow.

You opend the tiny TV that was in front of you and watch stranger thing because of you were a fan stranger things, you saw a whole season and the time had pasted. As you were going to sleep sunddenly you saw people standing up and you saw what time it was, it was 8 and a half, you quickly got up and picked up some things in your seat so it wasn't a mess.

After you left the plain you saw guy holding up a paper that your name was in and went there. You spoke to him and you told him that it was you. He took you to his car and he went you to the your hotel that was already paid for 5 days. 

You went inside the hotel after you said goodbye to the driver. When you arrived to your room you put your bag pack on the little table that was infrod of the bed and then you facetime your parents.

Y/d:hello love how are you doing?

Y/n:im fine dad i just arrived at the hotel!!!

Y/d:im so happy for you y/n that your dream finally came true

Y/n:thank you so much dad!! wheres mom?

Y/d:she's taking a shower

Y/n:ohh ok tell her i love her. Ok bye dad love you goodnight!!

Y/d:bye y/n i love you too be careful!

You guys hung up and then you went to take a shower and decide what you should wear tomorrow for the concert.

As you were taking a shower you couldn't believe that you are finally your dream will come true tommorow! You were so happy!

As you were done from the shower and dressed up into your pajamas, you went to your bag pack so you can decide what to wear.

You finally choose after an hour a pretty light green dress with flowers on top of it, it hugged your body so good. You choose some brown shoes that was like high heels but it didn't it.

As the time had past you went to sleep in that beautiful bed that was there. It was so comfortable so that means you fell asleep so fast that you didn't understand it.

The next day

You woke up from some people walking outside your room which it was very annoying because you thought it was like 7:00 in the morning but i wasn't.

After you a hundred times of trying to sleep you end up checking on your phone to see what time it was.

Y/n:WHAT!?

You freaked out by the time. It was 1:30 at noon. The bed was so comfortable that you didn't even heard the alarm on your phone.

But you continue to lay down on the bed because the concert it was at 7:00 in the evening. So the whole time you were watching Netflix and just laying in the bed.

6:00 o'clock

You finally got up and went to brush your teeth and your face. Then you went to wear the pretty dress of yours, the shoes and you added some necklace that was a picture of johnny and some earrings that the shape of them was a heart and of course you put your favorite perfume. You didn't actually were any makeup because you didn't like it.

You took your phone and texted to your family group chat that you guys had.

Y/m:honey let us see what you wearing.

Y/d :yes y/n we want to see!

Y/n:ok one minute!

You took a full body picture and you send it to them.

Y/b(brother):isn't too short y/n?

Y/d:yeah it's too short y/n.

Y/m:no y/n it's perfect don't worry love

The dress was just above your knees so it just fine for you.

Y/n:thanks mom! Now bye i have to go! LOVE YOU ALL

All:We love you too!

You went out and you called a taxi to pick you up. After it came you went inside.

Time pasted

You were finally there. Your dream will come true very soon. You went into the line to show your VIP ticket.

After some time past finally it was your time to show it. He let's you in. That's it. Your biggest dream came true.

You found your seat that was just in front of the stage. You could see the stage pretty well you could see everything actually.

It was 7:00 in the evening. The lights turned off. The music was hearing. Then you saw jeff beck coming into the stage playing his electric guitar. Everyone screamed.

After some time your dream came true. You saw Johnny showing up on stage with his guitar in his hands and smiling. You froze as everyone else was screaming like there's was no tommorow.

You didn't know that will be your reaction. You waited to scream. But you just froze and tears of happiness roll down.

After some time of them singing and playing you had an idea. You thought to throw your bra on stage but you were shy.

But it ended up in the end of the show you throw it on stage you thought that they wouldn't pick it up. But you were wrong.

Johnny did pick it up. And he laughed making eye contact with you. You were gonna die at this point because you made him a heart with your hands and he made it back to you.

You thought it was a dream and it will end up. But it didn't.

To be continued ....