In The Hotel

You guys arrived to the hotel and jeff left before you and johnny. You were asleep on Johnny's chest, he didn't want you to wake you up. He took you to his arms carrying you like a little baby.

He went inside to the hotel with all the workers looking at him like he was murder you. He said.

Johnny:don't worry guys i didn't murder her, she is just sleeping. Have a great night.

All the workers laughed at his answer.

He went into to elevator and pressed the Floor that he was. He arrived. He opened the door, went inside and locked the door.

The thing is that there's only one bed in the room and one bathroom. He decided to let's you on the bed first of all and maybe he would sleep in the sofa. He thought.

As he was putting on bed you started waking up and you called his name.

Y/n:johnny?

Johnny:yes love?

Y/n:I'm so sorry

You said as you started getting up.

Johnny:for what y/n ?

Y/n:for sleeping on you and bothering you

Johnny:don't say that silly! You don't bother me. I offered you to come to spend the night to me.

Y/n:w-what spend the night with jonhhy depp?

Johnny:yes why

He said as he placed his hands on yours shoulders and making sit on bed again.

Y/n:it's just em i don't know what to say. Johnny you know i really love you and appreciate all these you do for me.

Johnny:love you don't have to say anything. And of course i love you too. But there's one thing.

Y/n:what is it?

Johnny:youare taking the bed and I'm taking the sofa. And i don't hear anything.

Y/n:but you ca-

Johnny:what did a say?

Y/n:you can sleep with me

Johnny:why don't yo- what? Are you sure?

Y/n:yeah i don't mind i really trust you.

Johnny:ok thanks for trusting me.

Y/n:don't thank me! But before we go to sleep can i calk my parents?

Johnny:yeah sure don't ask me

You FaceTime you parents. You didn't know what you should say to them. You could say That you are with jonhhy and you could lie to them. And of course you are going with the first option.

Y/d:hello y/n ! How was the concert?

Y/n:it was great dad! I really enjoy it!

Y/d:we are so happy love!

Y/n:thank you all but i have to saw something

Y/m:what is it?

You turned the camera to Johnny after of course you said if it was fine with him.

Y/f(family) :OH MY GOD! ARE YOH JOKING!?

Y/n:Absolutely no haha.

Johnny:hello nice to meet you all. My pleasure!

Y/f:oh my God it's true!

After you all talked you said goodnight to your family also Johnny did and then hung up.

Johnny:so you are ready to sleep?

Y/n:yesss I'm really tired

Johnny:tired? You slept in the whole ride what do you mean? *laughs *

Y/n:so now you are making fun of me mr. Depp?

You knew he didn't like to call him that.

Johnny:how did you call me?

Y/n:mr. Depp.

Johnny:ohh you did not

He started chasing you in the whole room. You guys had the best time making fun of each other. Until you found yourself falling into the bed under Johnny's wight.

Everything went into a silence. You made eye contact with him and you could see lust in his eyes. You stayed like this for over a minute.

He started moving his head down to yours bit you couldn't really tell if it was you imagination or it was real. It was real.

Suddenly he placed his lips into yours. You closed your eye kissing him back. You felt butterflies in your stomach the whole time.

You could hear him letting small moans as he was kissing you with passion and lust

Y/n:johnny

You said inside the kiss. It sounding more like a moan.

Johnny:yes y/n?

He kept kissing you with passion and lust.

Y/n:i want you.

He stopped everything he was doing and he looked at you.

Johnny:are you sure love?

Y/n:yes Johnny i am

Johnny smiled and kissed you nose.

Johnny:i love you

Y/n:i love you more Johnny

He started kissing you again but this time with more need and lust.

Johnny:oh fuck y/n

He suddenly flipped you over so you are sitting on him.

The kiss got more and more needy by the time. His one hand went up to your ass and started rubbing it.

Y/n:i want you Johnny. *moans*

Johnny:me too y/n so much. I wanted you by the time you threw me your bra.

He suddenly slapped your ass hard

Y/n:ahhh shit Johnny!

Johnny:yeah baby scream my name like that.

To be continued...