𝐶𝑎𝑓𝑒 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

╰► NOTE: Nezuko, Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Inosuke,Genya,Kanao, Mui are 17 And The Demons + Hashira Are 19 Too Because Yes yes✨💀 Y/n Was a 18 Year old In this Story and This Is the Modern Era, Ahhh- Shit I have a Bad Grammar, I'm Sorry-

NOTE: Nezuko, Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Inosuke,Genya,Kanao, Mui are 17 And The Demons + Hashira Are 19 Too Because Yes yes✨💀 Y/n Was a 18 Year old In this Story and This Is the Modern Era, Ahhh- Shit I have a Bad Grammar, I'm Sorry-

╰► NOTE: Nezuko, Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Inosuke,Genya,Kanao, Mui are 17 And The Demons + Hashira Are 19 Too Because Yes yes✨💀 Y/n Was a 18 Year old In this Story and This Is the Modern Era, Ahhh- Shit I have a Bad Grammar, I'm Sorry-

You Gently Putted The Tray Down In the Table And Served The One Of Your normal Customers Who Comes Often, His Name Was Tanjiro and her Sister Nezuko.

You thought Them As Your Friend But They Thought You More Than Friends.
════════════════════
April 23, 2021 (Past Years Ago)

Tanjiro was Waiting Outside The Cafe He Is Very Nervous To Confess And He Doesn't want To ruin His Friendship with You But then when Your Shift Ended You saw Tanjiro was Blushing and Holding Your (Favorite Flower).

"What is It Tanjiro?" You asked Him Then He Rub Back of His Neck Seeing Him Completely Nervous to Confess To you So he Took a Deep breathe and Walk Closer To You, Well Not That Close Because He Still Gived Your Personal Space.

"Y-y/n-Chan...I just Want to say" His Heart was Beating So Fast while You are Completely Calm And Waiting for Him To Continue His Words "I want To be More than Friends..." He Handed You Your Favorite Flower, He knows That He Was Bad at Confessing And Know That You will Reject His Confession Until You Spoke Up.

Your Smile Are like Brighter Than The Sun To him You are A Angel "Tanjiro" you Said His Name, the way You Say His Name was Like Music To his ears Until... "You should Tell Me this Sooner! ofc! I can be Your Bestfriend!" His Heart Shattered.

Y/n...L/n The First Girl That He liked..., now He Was Completely Frozed And Tried Not To Cry Infront Of you.

He forcedly Smiled At You "Yes! Thats what I really Meant! I'm happy That You want To be My Best friend...." You Hugged Him which He Returned a Hug, Even though He wants to Forget About What Happens He wants To move On But he can't.