9 : heated.

Who knew beating men up is fun, so I challenged two more men. I took a break because I was starting to get tired and I was tired but the adrenaline rush convinced me otherwise. I got some water to drink and sat down on the floor while I watched the Romano brother's fight.

They were wild, fighting like people that don't know each other. Watching them is like watching a MMA match. You don't know which one is gooi to win and when. They destroyed each other but Danté.

" You still want to fight princess? " Danté asked the Romano brother's signature devilish smirk planted on his face.

" Sure. " I answer like I didn't just see him defeating his brother.

He let me in. We went into the middle of the ring and my fear of getting my ass kicked, kicked in. I pictured my brother on his face and we got to fighting. I started throwing punches at him but he just dodged them like it's nothing. He was faster than I am.

He pushed me away and then he threw a single punch against my face. Thank heavens I was wearing head gear. I fell down.

" You okay? " He asked me.

" Yeah. " I answer while getting up.

We got back to fighting. We started exchanging blows and I was getting some type of high from fighting him. If only standing up to my father was this easy. I threw punch after, after punch, after punch but he just kept on dodging them like it was nothing and it was frustrating me.

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled his body towards my knee. I started kicking my knee into his stomach and got on his shoulder with his arm between my legs, ready to fall into a arm bar but countered and got me in a choke hold that got me to tap out eventually.

" You're good. " He says, reaching out his hand to pick me up.

" Thanks but not good enough. " I told him.

" Don't stress, you are a better fighter than most men here. " He tells me.

" Did Isabelle train with you too? " I ask him.

" Yeah but we were trying for a little one so she had to stop for now. " He tells me as we walk to Devonté.

" You did great babe. " Devonté says coming in for a kiss but I swerved at him and I saw that got a little angry.

" Thanks. Can we go home now? I'm tired. " I told him.

" Sure, let's go. " He says.

The drive back to the mansion was quiet, we didn't exchange a word since we came from the club. He pulled into the garage and we got out of the car and went into the house. I walked to my bedroom and closed the door in his face. I didn't see him coming in after me.

" Sorry. " I told him and just rolled his eyes at me.

" I'll be moving out of your room. " He says walking into the closet.

" Why? " I ask him.

" I can't pretend anymore. " He tells me.

" What do you mean pretend ?" I asked him, confused as hell.

" That we are cool. You have a problem with me but you don't wanna say shit to me. " He says.

" What makes you think I have a problem with you, Devonté? " I ask him.

" You haven't allowed me to touch you in a fucking week. When I get close to you, you push me away. " He yells at me.

" I'm sorry, okay. " I yell back at him.

" Why are you doing it to me? " He asked me.

" Do you really want me to answer? " I scoffed.

" Yes, that's why we are doing this. " He says.

" Your people kidnapped an innocent girl just to get back at her father. You killed people without thinking twice. " I tell him.

" I've done worse but I was doing what I fucking had to do to save your fucking ass. You lucky I didn't... " He says but cuts his sentence short.

" I'm lucky you didn't beat me up for disobeying you? Well I'm use to it,so give me your best shot. '' I told him. " I've been trapped in this house so beating me up will make me feel at home. " I tell him

" I would never hit you and what do you mean you feel trapped? " He tells me.

" Just what I said. You keep me locked up in here not having any contact with my friends, not even my best friend. " I tell him with my tone much calmer than a second ago. " I haven't seen or talked to her in two fucking months, Devonté. "

" I'm doing it to protect you Victoria. "

" I've survived 21 years without your protection. " I say walking to the bathroom.

I closed the door after shutting him out. I took off my clothes and got under the shower washing all the training sweat from my body. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom. He was sitting there waiting for me but I just walked passed him

" V, I'm sorry for everything. " He tells me while walking after me into the closet. " What can I do to fix it? "

" Give me my freedom but I guess that option is off the table. " I told him dropping my towel to put my underwear on.

When I said freedom, I meant living my life like any other person my age. I want to be able to go and chase my dream. I ran away from home because I wanted to chase my dream and now I am stuck in a fortress with a degree behind my name that's useless.

"  You have your freedom. " He says.

" Do I? I'm locked in here like some type of housewife. Fuck I can't even compare myself to a housewife because they actually have friends they can talk to. " I say with emphasis on the last part of the sentence.

" You know what, I'm done with this shit. " He says walking over to the closet. He opened a hidden compartment where all his guns and things were hidden. That's the first time I saw all his things.

" Take your shit. I hope you're happy. " He says, handing me my phone. " Do whatever the fuck you want and don't call me when you in trouble. " He says.

*****

That's pretty heated, if you ask me

Leave a vote, comment and share please.