SanHwa/Insecurities/A/F

Sorry for the bad chapter I tried my best to make it as your choice. Enjoy!!!!!

____________________________________________________________

"Why is even Seonghwa in the group? KQ should kick him out."

"The worst dancer ever is the one and only Park Seonghwa."

"I am an atiny, I support the group and I feel like Seonghwa is the worst person in the group"

"Seonghwa- a big fat slob with no skills"

"I sing and dance so better than Seonghwa"

"#kickseonghwaout #saveateezfromseonghwa #noseonghwainateez"

Seonghwa lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering if he was really worth being in Ateez. The other members are quite talented, but why did he have to be this way? He had no abilities, no images, and he truly meant nothing. Why didn't KQ throw him out?

"Hyung, dinner's ready, let's eat together."

"No San-ah, I don't wanna eat right now."

San knew whenever Seonghwa used San-ah to call him, he was worried about something. But not wanting to invade his personal space, San went away quietly.

"Sannie isn't Seonghwa coming?"

"No Joongie hyung, hyung said he didn't wanted to eat."

Hongjoong nodded and everybody sat down eating. Meanwhile, Seonghwa who cried his heart out at the hate comments, began sleeping slightly. 

After dinner, hongjoong came to his and Seonghwa's shared room and finding Seonghwa in a deep sleep, but didn't notice his puffed eyes. He too being tired, she went to sleep.

But San overthought. San always knew his hyung very well. San was too much worried for Seonghwa. He always saw Seonghwa zoned out whenever dancing and staying up late at night to practice his dance. But now started the habit of skipping meals. Why is he doing this? Is Seonghwa not well? Is he hiding something?

Next morning, all the members went to their daily practice. San noticed Seonghwa looking exhausted to the point where he can't keep his eyes open. He also noticed his puffy eyes. Seonghwa cried. 

In the practice, Seonghwa as usual zoned out and long story cut short this continued for whole 2 months. 

San was now fed up of Seonghwa not taking care of himself. San would constantly check on Seonghwa. He had become extremely thin. Frankly speaking, Seonghwa looked like thin as a rail. Next day, after the practice as usual Seonghwa stayed behind. San now thought to stay back and secretly watch his hyung. He saw Seonghwa practice for 15 minutes and then he broke down. He started crying which shocked San. San now wasn't able to watch Seonghwa in this miserable state. He went to his hyung. 

"Sa-Sannie, w-what are you doing here?"

"Hyung, I stayed back. Why are you crying Seongie hyung. Come to me."

Seonghwa slipped away in San's warm arms wanting peace and comfort. As said he was loving it more than you could imagine.

"Hyung, tell me what happened."

"Sannie t-th-the com-comments."

"Hyung take a deep breath first." 

As ordered by San, Seonghwa took a deep breath. 

"Hyung can I have your phone please."

Seonghwa hesitated first but gave San the phone as he trusted him more than his life. San's heart broke seeing the comments. San knew they had to deal stuffs like this. He understood that there were fans who didn't love a specific person but why do they have to hate comment. San was angry as ever but for the sake of his Seongie hyung, he had to be soft.

"Hyung do you know that we love you? You are the absolute ideal hyung I've ever wanted. Joongie hyung is good but he screams too much. So you on always number one on my list." san stated happily. 

"But Sannie, I am useless. I can't dance, sing or rap. I don't deserve ateez."

"And who says that. HYUNG I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE. ATINY WANTS YOU TO BE THEIR HUSBAND. CAN YOU IMAGINE. HYUUUUUUUNG!!!!!" San exclaimed cheerfully. Seonghwa giggled hearing this. He was now in a good mood and making him feel useful once again. Then they both went to their dorm. San cooked some dishes for his lovely hyung. After eating, both cuddled all night long.