Queen Star

The mysterious figure grabbed Tommy and began to fly off. She appeared to be some sort of an ender dragon hybrid. The five figures in the ground were shocked, but they began yelling at her to bring Tommy back. Phil decided to fly after them, seeing this the hybrid summoned an ender portal and flew in and the portal disappeared immediately after.

The mysterious person flew for a while and landed in a humongous end palace and rushed through the wilding halls to the med bay.

"MEDICS!! QUICK!! HE NEEDS HELP!!" She cried. An nurse came up and took him to a bed.

" What happened Queen Star?"

" Im not sure. Some crazy guy in a mask did this." The queen said. They hovered over the boy as they tended to his wounds. Suddenly, another ender dragon hybrid burst into the room.

"BABY!!! I WAS SO WORRIED!! THEN I HEARD YOU WERE IN THE MEDBAY AND-"

" Sweetheart, I'm fine." Queen Star told her wife, the second queen if the End, Queen Kahni.

"Who is this?" Queen Kahni asked.

"A boy I found injured in the Overworld."

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM???"

" Some green blob was torturing him so I saved him. I also kinda... maybe ... sent a letter to his father saying he is dead." she rushed starting the other.

"WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT!!"

" BECAUSE I WANNA KEEP HIM." Tommy stirred in the bed and both queens heads snapped towards him. The young blonde seemed to be crying in his sleep.

At Philza's
As Phil drank his 5th coffee that day, man was he addicted. And poor Technoblade was having to deal with a depressed and extremely caffeinated Philza. So he did what any decent person would do, and snatched Philza's coffee.

"THATS MY FUCKING COFFEE!!! GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW TECHNOBLADE!" Ghostbur was dejectedly standing in a corner, holding some blue in his hands, he had obviously been attempting to give Phil the blue, and been angrily rejected, for he was now crying. Techno noticed this and decided to comfort Ghostbur and his father who was shaking through his tears for a child he neglected for years.

"Its ok dad. We'll get Tommy back."

"He's dead." Phil stated, full of sorrow for his youngest. Then handing Techno an envelope signed

TΩ MISTΣR PHILZΔ MIΠΣCΣҒT "Hmmm"? Techno was extremely confused as he opened it...

"DΣΔR MISTΣR MIΠΣCRΔҒT, I RΣGRΣT TΩ IΠҒΩRM ΨΩU THΔT ΨIUR SΩΠ, TΩMMΨIΠΠIT, HΔS DIΣD ҒRΩM ҒΔTΔL ШΩUΠDS HΣ SUSTΔIΠΣD IΠ ΣXILΣ. I ΔPΩLIGISΣ ШΣ CΩULD ΠΩT SΔ∇Σ HIM. HΣ HΔS LΣҒT ΨΩ ΨIU HIS GRΣΣΠ βΔΠDΔΠΔ. ΔGΔIΠ, ШΣ ΔRΣ ∇ΣRΨ SΩRRΨ ҒIRUIUR LΩSS. -QUΣΣΠ ∇ΔLҜΨRIΣ ΩҒ THΣ ΣΠD."  Techno paused. Unsure of what he had just read.

"Tommy's, dead?"

-Tommy POV-
Tubbo stood over me, yelling about how useless i was. I couldn't even stand.

I was weak.
Useless.
Hopeless.
Then i saw him. Dream. He stood over me, towering, sword in hand, he plunged the sword into my heart, and then, it all went dark.

-Third person pov-
Tommy woke with a start. Sweat dripping down his head and back, tears pouring down his face. Then he felt someone stroking the back of his head, humming softly. He jerked away quickly and looked around . He was in a hospital of some sort, with two strange looking girls next to him. One with brown hair (Kahni) and one with black hair ( Star). "Who are you! Where am I?" The ravenett smiled at him kindly. "My dear, your in the End

A/N SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I hope u all enjoy this! And the cliffhanger!!! DUN DUN DUUUN