𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃.

Drenching in rain, all alone, seeing cars drive in front of me.

 All alone, again. 

I was there, seeing in front of me a big highway full of cars.

 Ironic, isn't it? The fact that people usually say that they have a good sleep schedule, but here I am. 

At two in the bloody morning. 

Behind me the party still continued. 

That bar, full of lights that could blind you in a millisecond. 

The loud music that could leave you deaf without you noticing it. 

Still, I could hear many other sounds. 

An example could be the crickets, surrounding me. 

But what I "loved" the most, was the unstoppable rain, drenching in water all of my clothes. 

Suddenly, I can see a bright white Porsche pull over in front of me. The bright colour of the car shined in the blackened night. The window of the driver's seat rolled down revealing a red-haired woman with a concerned look in her face. Briefly, you could assume she had money, due to the expensive-looking watch she was wearing and the bright red dress. She had a look of pity in her face, which enraged you.

You didn't need the pity of anyone.

"Hello, dear, what are you doing here at the side of the road? That's dangerous! Do you want me to call someone?"

"It's not like you're the police or there is a law that doesn't let me stay here, right? So it's none of your business. Now fuck off."  I scoffed.

The lady sighed, the pity look turning into anger. That actually made me smirk.

"Young lady, where are your manners? Since nobody is coming to get you and you don't want MY help, I suppose I need to call the police..."

I laughed at her response. How noisy she was, sticking her nose in business that weren't even hers. But actually, he didn't come to pick you up. What a shame. At least you missed the doctor's appointment.

"Yeah, sure. Call the police if you want. I don't give to fucks about what you will do." 

The lady scoffed taking out her cellphone and dialing a number, then she sped up again.

'So annoying.'

The sirens of the police suddenly made you aware of your surroundings again. All wet, alone. Like always. The red and blue lights approached you till a police car stopped in front of you. Blah blah, come with me, and there you were again to your father's house. Covered in a towel. 

'How stupid of them. They don't know why I was really there. To escape, to escape from her.'

Word count: 427.