𝒯𝓌𝑜.

The only thing I felt around my body was pain.

The only thing I could see around me was darkness.

Not a single soul was wherever I was.

Did I finally die?

Could I finally be in peace?

Would I finally live like a normal per-

"Help us..."

What in the actual fuck was that,

I tried looking around, but I felt paralyzed.

"Get rid of him..."

Who the fuck is talking??

"End the life of the man in purple..."

And then I woke up.

My sight became blurry for a second, but then I could see normal again.

I didn't know where I was.

I felt paralyzed again. But then, everything started to hurt making me grunt.

I saw someone kneeling down in front of me.

Someone really, really tall.

Due to the shadows I couldn't see who it was.

But then he opened his eyes.

Those silver,cold eyes.

I have never seen something like that.

And then he spoke.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

I tried talking. At first, it only came out as a light squeak.

Then, my voice came out hoarse and dry. The pain had been disappearing a bit.

"I-I don't know...Who t-the fuck are you?"

He looked at you and smirked, the light from his white pearl teeth now accompanied his eyes.

"Name's William Afton, doll. And I just found you here in my establishment at three in the morning with a bleeding head."

William Afton? That wasn't possible. He was the killer from 85'.

Did I just travel in time? I continued this strange game.

"Can you help me get up? I guess I fainted. I thought you were a gentleman..."

He just took your hand in his. His hand was rough, yours was soft. The opposites.

He walked to the light and you could finally see his features.

Dark brown hair, as dark as the cercis siliquastrum, more known as the tree of love.

Pale skin, as pale as a ghost.

A few freckles here and there, and a light stubble accompanying them.

The most beautiful thing in his face were his sliver blue eyes, that reflected with the light.

"Alright doll. What were you doing here? I assume you tried to break in like all the teenagers around here. If so, I won't be as gentle as I am being now."

"I'm not a teenager, you dumbass! And don't call me doll, I barely know you."

I need to say that I broke in. Why? Hm....I know. I lost my house due to the rent and I have nowhere to live. Yeah, that's a good excuse.

"I needed to break in. I lost my home, I couldn't pay the rent and got kicked out. I have nowhere to stay."

He looked at you dissatisfied with your answer, almost as if he didn't believe you. But then, his smooth voice went right into your ears, like music.

"I see. I guess you can stay with me for the time being, but only because I found you injured and without home. I could let you die, but I won't. But I need to discuss it with my wife. As for the money, we are in need of employees, so you could work with us. Deal?"

Wow, that was easier than expected. Although his eyes were shining, almost as if he found me special. It's a win for me. I have a place to live, and I win money.

"Deal."