𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒.

We just simply shook hands to seal the deal.

Then he started walking out leaving me behind.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

He ignored me, of course. But I know he was smirking.

I tried keeping up with his pace, but with my scratched legs, I fell immediately with a grunt of pain.

With a thud, I was on the floor again. The clacking of the murderer's shoes in front of me suddenly stopped, and he turned.

He lifted me up holding his laughter.

"Hey, don't laugh, you dumbass!"

"Shut up before I drop you again. I'm just helping you."

"You could have done that sooner, you know."

"Do you prefer for me to drop you?"

"No."

"Good."

So he helped me walk till we arrived to his car. He also opened the door for me, and I got in. Then, he closed it.

He walked to the other side, and also got inside the car and started the engine, the machine roaring to life.

I was about to ask a question, but he sent me a glance. I only needed to see his dark eye bags and his cold glance knowing he was too tired to answer questions right now.

I just stayed silent, thinking how was possible for me to end here. That was until I remembered when we were walking in front of his car.

There were stains.

Red stains.

Dripping.

Blood.

Your blood.

I could feel his grin growing by the second.

Then, in less than a millisecond, a towel covered my mouth and I felt dizzy.

Then everything went black.

Words:242.

A/N: I know it's not the best, I did this in class. I'm probably going to edit it later.