𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

Force heartbroken
Muture content ahead And whatever is mentioned in it is just my imagination don't take it seriously if you want to take it seriously then you can go thank you!
______________________________________

Authors's POV
_________________

" No I love armys alot but i can't deny the fact that you're looking so Fuckable and i Just wanna ruin your innocence "

He brushed his lips on her making her close her eyes feeling hopeless...But she just can't lie there and bear whatever is happening to her Atleast she can try to escape....

She opened her eyes then with her all strength she had left she pushed Jungkook on the bed and luckily she succeed in it... She pushed him beside her then was about to get up a a strong pair of arms sneaking around her waist.. Pulling her back down...as he put his one leg around her caging her making her helpless...

He chuckled..

" What do you think you can escape easily from me?"

He spoke near her ear while brushing his lips on her earlobe making her Shiver she started wiggling in his embrace....

" Please don't Jungkook let me go"..

She pleaded but he didn't respond..

" What do you think why I came here? Ofcourse to have fun and without it i won't go away.."

He replied while hugging her.. tightly she could feel his hardness on her ass..

He snuggled his face in her neck planting butterfly kisses there...

She started sturggling more...

"P...please let me go don't"

She begged as her eyes almost become teary..

" What kind of girl are you ? Millions of girl are dying to have me and you're here refusing me when you have a golden chance!"

He growled as he was becoming eager....

"Ahh swear to got i won't stop until you're shaking"

He whispered those words in her neck making her Shiver...

He turned her and hovered on top of her...

Making her eyes widened.. as he was about to steal her lips but she turned her face on the other side causing her lips to landed on her  cheeks he softly pecked it....

He grabbed her jaw making her look at him...she was closing her eyes..

He again tried to kiss her but failed as she was keep moving...

" For God sake stop Fucking moving!"..

He whisper yelled... causing her to froze on her place..she opened her teary eyes only to meet with his dark lustful arbs staring down at her....

What did she think and what turned out to be how much she had loved this person, because of how much she had loved him, the only person who is going to ruin her , Her pride her self-respect she saved for the one person she would love..
The one whom she loved him like her idol, he was her inspiration, her motivation was That man was someone else from whom she had all her mind and this one who is in front of her is completely different, he is completely different