Level: 2

Unedited

It's always a struggle to have some privacy when you're constantly around other people. That may have been one of the hardest things Taehyung had to deal with when it came to maintaining relationships in an apocalypse. There's hardly ever any privacy.

He knew what was going to happen when both Jeongguk and Jimin dragged him off into the dark woods with nothing but a flashlight and their weapons. He could tell just by their demeanors that they had a plan. He can't lie and say he isn't surprised. It's been quite a while since he could really talk to one of them alone, and even longer since any of them has done anything. This was bound to happen sooner or later.

They walked a bit further from the camp, though they could still see the campfire. The forest is quieter than earlier, probably because all the animals are asleep. Strangely enough, Taehyung doesn't feel scared. In fact, he's a bit excited. There's something enticing about walking deep into the forest at night with two attractive boys.

"What are we doing?" He decides to ask. The anticipation was eating him up.

The only source of light was the distant campfire and Jimin's flashlight. Jeongguk shuffles nervously on his feet and glances at Jimin. The shorter boy sucks his teeth.

"I thought you were gonna tell him?" He scoffs towards Jeongguk who shyly looks away.

"It was your idea."

Jimin huffs and Taehyung tilts his head with a raised eyebrow. "So what is it?"

"We wanted to-"

"Not we, you!-" Jeongguk corrects and Jimin flicks him on the forehead.

"I wanted to try doing something. With the both of you."

"Why didn't you reach out to Yoongi first?"

Taehyung couldn't stop himself from asking that. Jimin has been clinging to Yoongi ever since he got injured and while Taehyung isn't jealous, he thinks it's sort of weird that Jimin excluded him. Yes, he's still injured but that doesn't stop the two of them from constantly making out. Tae doesn't really mind Yoongi but he isn't as close to him as he is with the others.

"He's still hurt...and I'm not sure how he is with doing sexual stuff with more than one person." Jimin explains before taking Taehyung's hand and placing something in it.

In the dim light, he can make out a small plastic bag with something in it. The plastic is dirty and tattered and as he rolls the bag around in his palm, he frowns at Jimin.

"We're getting high again?"

Jimin nods eagerly. "I told you I wanted to try something."

"Like what?"

Jeongguk smiles and steps closer to Taehyung. "Hyung says orgasms are better when you're high so we wanted to test that theory for ourselves."

Taehyung blinks at him, genuinely concerned. "You think getting high in the middle of a forest in the middle of the night in the middle of a pandemic is a good idea?"

Jimin glances off to the side, pouting. "Well, when you put it like that..."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and offers the little baggy back to him. It was a mix of crushed up pills. He doesn't exactly know what kinds but he's tried Jimin's drug concoction before and nearly dissociated from Earth forever. The feeling was addictive, though, and that's what scares him.

"I'm not getting high. Someone has to be sober."

Jeongguk takes the bag from his palm. "If you won't join us, then watch us. You seem to like doing that anyway." He mumbles the last part, referencing the last time the three of them did anything sexual. Taehyung watched instead of joining.