my bodys looking wrong~ 3

Steve awoke,the weight on his body of which he fell asleep had lifted, to that he reilsed Eddie was gone.
"Hey Eds where are you" he shouted voice hoarse with sleep. Soon he heard sobbing from the bathroom to which he stumbled over to the door.
"Man you ok in their"he asked knocking gently.
"No,nothing is OK somethings wrong" Eddie mumbled through muffled sobbing"im not right".
"Hey Eds, man let me in"Steve begged rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
"Oh okay"Eddie said reaching for the door knob, he twisted and pulled it open.
The second Eddie saw Steve his arms were already around him, Eddie nusling into his chest damp tears coating the same shirt they did previously. They stood like that for a while Steve's fingers playing with Eddie's scruffy hair, arms round his waist , face in his chest.
"So, you gonna tell me what's up" Steve asked.
Eddie's eyes looked fearfully up at him.
"Yeah" Eddie responded as they pulled away "Steve look at me" he said slowly pulling his top lip up revealing 4 new sharp teeth.
"Whoa dude" Steve said reaching to the side of Eddie's face, to which he flinched when contact was made.
"That's sick"steve said.
"Not sick I'm more of freak than I was yesterday and yesterday they thought I murdered someone !" He shouted a sharp pain thrusting through his body still weak from yesterday's damage.
"Whoa dude come sit down" Steve said grabbing Eddie's calloused hand and dragging him into his room.
"You need to rest man" Steve said letting go of Eddie's hand so he could take a seat.
"Please don't go" Eddie looked up at him from the bed " I need you" tears welled in his eyes.
So Steve took this as an opportunity to sit next to him. Sunlight edged in the room from the tatty blinds.
"You mentioned black sabbath" Steve said contemplating if now was really the right time to change the subject "I'd like to hear it, you said it's a good band".
"You do" Eddie said turning to look at him, a shine Steve had never seen in his eyes.
"Yeah, might like it" he said playing with his hands in his lap.
"Ok" Eddie said going to slowly grab a tape big red letters read "paranoid" , he picked a few more up in his hand
"This is black sabbath"he said putting the tape into the slot on the tape recorder. He pressed play and loud guitar and drums blasted out the machine.
"this is war pigs"he said sitting down next to Steve to stop himself causing more harm than the bites already did.
After hours for listening to spontaneous different metal bands.
"So Steve what was your favourite band"eddie said teeth poking out a childish grin plasterd on his face.
"Iron maiden probably"steve said
"Sick, because I have 4 more albums" Eddie said

[An I'm on summer break now so expect more :)]
~501 words~