just us ~ 9

Tw: making out
"Let's go to bed I'm literally so tired" Eddie said pulling Steve in and locking the door behind him.They both walked sluggishly into Eddie's room. Eddie pulling Steve into a deep kiss Steve obviously kissing back. Eddie shut the door behind for no reason exactly, other than it was cozier for the both of them. Eddie went back to kissing Steve, knowing he wasn't ready for anyone more than this which he of course understood.
"Eds eds calm down" Steve said mid kisses not necessarily wanting it to stop
"was that to much"eddie said now embarrassed thinking he went to far.
"No it was fine" Steve said making his way on to the bed" I'm just confused how Dustin didn't see these." Steve said pulling down the neck of the shirt of which Eddie was allowing him to borrow revealing bite marks and hickys lining his neck and collar.
"Jeeese I did that " Eddie said barely seeing it due to the only source of light being the faded luminescent light which shone through the tatted curtains of Eddie's room.
"You can make more, just pointing it out munson you rough mother fucker" Steve said jokingly.Eddie sat down next to him pulling Steve closer almost on his lap to which Steve scooted over sat on Eddie's thighs. Eddie begain digging his teeth into Steve's neck. Drawing blood , not hiting anything vital though. Kissing him again after. Steve didn't know if Eddie just did that or if he was like really a vampire, who cares he didn't mind. Steve tilted his already bruised and bitten neck towards Eddie so he could get better access, Eddie sliding his cold ringed fingers up Steve's shirt running his hands up and down Steve's spine as Steve's hands played with the frizzy mess which was Eddie's  long hair.After their fourth  make out session, Eddie  laying on steves chest room dim with early morning sun light .
Eddie  swarmed by steve's  long furry arms resting on his back.
[An you're getting 2 chapters cuz of  1k reads because im so happy people are reading this ]
~353 words ~