The happenings in the alley 👀 {SLIGHT SMUT +END OF STORY}

[THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. This chapter is heavily suggestive and has a few lines of smut, with this accounted for enjoy reading.]

———3rd person pov———-

As dark cacao's piercing purple eyes became unwavering in the situation the drunken pure vanilla was completely cheery yet..

he was awfully cheery this time, having a soft suggestive tone, nearly impossible to detect if you weren't paying attention. As the seemingly innocent pure vanilla tilted dark cacao's head to him as the blonde cookie had a grin.

"Aren't you a little nervous dearest~?" he whispered as he then chuckled.

Dark cacao attempted to get out of pure vanilla's grasp only to be held from behind. Pure vanilla clutched onto his waist as the blonde cookie chuckled

"In a rush somewhere?" He teased as dark cacao found himself in quite a situation.. yet.. no- the alcohol was clouding his judgment.. or was this that start of the effects fading?

Either way pure vanilla isn't stopping with their advances. Dark cacao began to stumble as soon as he broke away from pure vanilla. He sighed as he looked at pure vanilla a complete.. handsome mess..

wait what was he thinking?!, he was pondering about pure vanilla's offer earlier..

This is completely made him warm in the face.. yet as he looked back at pure vanilla...

the compassionate ancient gave him knowing smirk..

he knew he won,

^*Back at the castle*^

As the dark cacao entered the room, he started to undressed

Pure vanilla unexpectedly hugged him from behind. The countless blemishes on dark cacao remaining visible, He then glanced to the cookie from behind, pure vanilla tracing his hand over his damaged chest. And with each tease of dark cacao's scars, pure vanilla showed a seemingly innocent smile.

He started to caress dark cacao, making his way from the shoulder to dark cacao's lower waist.

He nearly reached dark cacaos lower waist though.. he was grabbed and pinned against the wall, dark cacao looming over pure vanilla.

Pure vanilla cupped his face, kissing him as dark cacao was stunned, Pure vanilla made his move pinning dark cacao against the wall instead.

He then proceeded to give dark cacao a few neck kisses before he eventually bit dark cacao's neck,

Dark cacao cookie glanced to pure vanilla struggling as he tried not to pay attention to pure vanilla as he mostly held his breath, flushed from all the excitement like melting ice.

"Pure vani-"

Pure vanilla kissed him, leaning onto dark cacao as he pressed against the cold cookie's body, Cacao was surprised,

He took a moment to process what was happening when pure vanilla looked down at him giving cacao a slight grin. Dark cacao was now deeply blushing, internally panicking as pure vanilla was no less as unpredictable.

"When did you-"

"You should really take care of yourself.." Pure vanilla interrupted as his soft hand pressed softly against dark cacaos chest.

Dark cacao stared for a moment blinking for a few moments as he started to get confused with pure vanilla by now, was he getting sober?

"...Nilla-?" Cacao questioned