Desire 1: Kurapika ❤

Anime/Fandom: Hunter x Hunter

Genre: Smut

Scenario: Kurapika has had a crush on you for a while now, but you were too oblivious to take his courting methods seriously. With all his efforts poured down the drain, Kurapika tried his final ace in the hole.

TW: Overstimulation, The Author's First Time Writing A Sex Scene

Thank you Notspidey1337 for requesting!
•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•

"Ah!~mmf-Kurapika, wait!~"

The muffled moan of a male screamed. As he planted his face onto the pillow.

"Why? This is what you wanted, right? You have a crush on me, right?" A medium blond haired male with dark grey eyes moaned.

"But, I thought-ah~" The (h/c) haired male's sentence was cut off when the blond hit a spot that made the male under him dizzy.

"I-I thought you were gonna t-take things s-slow?"

"I am, aren't I?"

Kurapika trusted at a slow, but forceful pace.

He wanted the male under him to feel nothing but pleasure and experience the love he wants to share with him.

"N-not what I meant. I thought you were one to take relationships slow!" The (h/c) haired male muttered, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"I am. We've been on multiple dates, haven't we not?" The blond quirked a brow.

"Don't tell me you were oblivious to it, (M/n). Even when I tried my best to indirectly tell you that I have a crush on you too."

The bottom male was trying his hardest to think about what Kurapika was saying.

They haven't been on any dates.

Have they?

They've only hung out a lot, went to fancy restaurants, gave eachother expensive gifts, and comforted eachother when the other felt down..

That's when it clicked for the male.

Truth be told, the male knew Kurapika wasn't the best at flirting, but he was skilled in showing his affection in other ways.

(M/n) also had a huge crush on the conjurer, but, (M/n) shrugged Kurapika's attempts off as a friendship thing, since he thought Kurapika was out of his league.

But, today was the day that Kurapika took a largely forward approach.

(Flashback)

(M/n) and Kurapika were in a limo being driven around until, (M/n) asked Kurapika if he could take him home.

Kurapika hesitantly agrees and pulled something out of his pocket.

"Here." Kurapika gave (M/n) a fancy (f/c) ring.

"Wow! This is so pretty! Who is this for?"

Kurapika's face deadpanned, "Uh, it's for you."

"What?! Really?!"

"Uh-huh."

"It looks like something you would give your lover?"

"........"

Kurapika stayed silent throughout the entire ride to (M/n)'s home, which worried the other male.