Desire 14: Mitsukage Kirishima 🍋

Anime: N/A: Oc

Genre: Lemon

Scenario: Your SS Rank Boyfriend wants to have sex, but the job is getting in the way. But what if his job actually helped him get what he wants?

TW(s): Idek...there's some...maybe

Part(s): 1

A/N: To anyone who's reading, I'm sorry for the very slow updates. It is hard to balance school, life, and my Wattpad stories into one full thing. I know I ask this a lot, but please be patient. I'll try to make new content as fast as possible.

Also, if you have a request, please send them on the first chapter. It's hard to go back into other chapters and have to find the request. So make it easier on me.
♧♧♧♧♧♧◇◇◇◇◇♧♧♧♧♧

Ah yes, The Art of Exorcism. It's a wonderful thing that cleanse our tolerable world, and keeps it more of a place where you can live in harmony without satanic watch.

Sadly, Exorcism has been reduced to an laughable job. It's looked at like a joke, and is used by content creators, influencers, and frauds. Those who have a spec of hope in Exorcist are: the one who become paranormally desperate for one, or the ones who are highly religious.

But due to recent events, exorcism is a highly needed job now.

What was the recent event?

Entities have corrupt the world, and they inflict cruelty on Earth's beautiful nature.

To counter the demons' goal of human extinction, the humans learned the arts of Exorcism.

This soon formed a government organization where humans get paid for the extermination of all demons that they are commanded to kill.

There are 5 ranks:

- C Rank Exorcist

- B Rank Exorcist

- A Rank Exorcist

- S Rank Exorcist

- SS Rank Exorcist

B Rank and C Rank Exorcist tend to work in groups to form a 'pact', A Ranks tend to form 'pacts' but only with other A Rank Exorcist.

S Rank Exorcist are commanders of 'pacts' that are formed between C-A Exorcist, and they always are with their crew. However, some S Ranked Exorcist tend to be loners, but that doesn't have an unhealth amount.

SS Rank Exorcist are loners. They can be commanders of 'pacts', or they can choose to work alone.

Unfortunately, these same ranks go for the demons as well...

*RING*

*RING*

The h/c haired male answered his ringing phone with sighed, "Hello?"