Info

So basically it's a friend group where two are obviously in love and maybe some other characters are shipped too and drama and angst and funny stuff ensues, but mostly it's the funny stuff

Characters (basic information, I'll make another chapter that goes more in depth)

Jazmyn Webb, she/they/he, demigirl, bi, sarcastic and down-to-earth, AFAB, 16 (created by yours truly)
Matthew Philips, he/him, boy, straight, goofy and flirty, AFAB, 16 (also created by me)
Gia Bhatti, she/her, female, demiromantic asexual, logical and organized, AFAB, 17 (created by nadiasandas3 )
Kip Hartman, he/they, Demiboy, omniromantic asexual, quiet and analytical, AFAB, 17 (created by -lovely-lemon- )
Nefeli Kostova, she/her, female, straight, extroverted and positive, 15 (created by WheretheWildBooksAre )
Octavian Bushill, he/him, male, aroace, introverted and kind, AMAB, 15 (created by -Rul3r-0f-D4rkn3ss- )
Silver, they/them, non-binary, bi, overthinks and cares for their friends, 14 (created by blobopera )
Jake Carmen, he/him, male, closeted gay, rude and acts homophobic, 16 (created by -lovely-lemon- )

Parts we need

Maybe 6 more people in the friend group
Because we love big friend groups (5/6 people done)

Mean people
Because there's gotta be a story and probably an antagonist to drive that story (I have come unprepared, clearly) (1/idk how many)

Family members of the people in the friend group, you can either make them for your own character or contact someone else and ask if you can help make the family for their character  (0/idk exactly how many)

Also you can team up to make a character because... because I said so

I INSIST ON DIVERSITY PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASEEEEE

Also if anyone has any plot ideas that would be nice :')