three

Lisa's POV

2 days. It's been 2 days that I'm trying to convince Joohyun that we should go back to Korea but she don't want to. 2 days of asking her to tell me the reason why, but she won't tell.

We're now laying on the bed, her arms and legs wrap around me, afraid that I'll leave the room without her. "Baby?" she hummed, "Do you want to go out with me? Let's stroll around the Eiffel Tower"

She looked at me with her eyes glistening in excitement, cute. She's always like this whenever I ask her to go out with me. "Okay! Let's go now, come on"

I giggled at her cuteness, I didn't even notice her getting out of bed, I quickly stood up and went with her to grab our coats since it's pretty cold outside.

"Baby don't forget your gloves" I said as I put on her gloves, she catches cold easily so it's better to be sure.

"Lisa" I hummed to her as an answer. "Why are you so desperate to make me go back? Do you not want me anymore, that's why you're taking the opportunity of me needing a therapist as an excuse?"

I quickly shaked my head on her and gave her a peck on the lips. "No, baby. And who said that I don't want you anymore? I'm going with you back in Korea anyways so I can monitor your therapies."

Her eyes widened cutely like a cat, her big round eyes getting bigger, I chuckled at the sight and pinched her cheeks. "You're really going with me?" I nod.

She smiled and finally gave me the answer I've been desperately asking her for 2 days. "Alright, if you're going with me then I'll go back!" she cutely said in a small voice and hugged me tight.

We went out after putting our coat and gloves, Irene looks so cute right now. I can't help but take a few photos of her, but the camera just can't define how pretty and cute she is right that moment.

"Hyun, do you want to try this?" I asked her, we are now at a sweets shop, Irene said she's suddenly craving for something sweet and that she wants to buy something for the girls when she come back. "What's that?" she asked, curious since it's her first time to see the sweet I was holding.

"Cotton candy, it's made with sugar want to try?" I pinch the candy and wait for her to eat it. "You know I can't eat too much sugar. What if I gain weight" she worries.

I sighed, Joohyun's agency is very strict to the point that she doesn't even know the name of this candy. But since she's with me, I don't care about what her agency says, I'll make sure she eats everything she failed to during her trainee days.

"Come on, your manager isn't even here. And even if you gain weight, you'll only gain about 1 or half of it. It tastes good I promise."

She was hesitant for a moment but eventually gave in, she can't help it, too cute for me to handle. She ate the candy that was on my finger and her eyes widened again in amazement, f*ck too cute!

"So good!! Can I have this? Hehe" I nod and gave her the candy, no need to ask though I bought for it for her anyways.

"I'll pay this, come on it's cold outside we better get back and drink hot choco. Should we?" she cutely nods her head multiple times while still savoring the candy.

After paying and waiting for the sweets to be packed, Irene and I went out of the shop and walked back to our unit here in Paris. We've bought this unit together on our first visit and stay here whenever we're here at Paris. It has the view of the Eiffel Tower and the city lights at night so we decided to buy it.

"Baby take your coat and gloves off and bring them to the laundry room. I'll wash them so we can bring them home with us" Irene nod and did as I told her. She also took mine and brought them to the said room.