Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: Rᴏᴍᴇ Aɴᴅ Hᴏᴍᴇ

𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

I had been away from London for far to long and I had just not been taking track what so ever.

I was able to get a better connection to George when I called him from my hotel room in Rome.

When i called him he wouldn't be quiet about my playboy photoshoot, and that everyone in London was going on about it.

Luckily, in a few days I was going back to London to finish up the movie.

I was currently in my hotel room packing my clothes, Lucy had went back to London for some time because she said she had important work to do.

After I finished packing, I decided that I wanted to go out and do something.

I change into a navy turtleneck, a forest green suede skirt, black stockings and black knee-high boots.

Then I put my hair into a bun and let my baby hairs fall, I put eyeliner mascara and I patted on blush onto my cheeks.

After I was happy with my outfit I grabbed my basket bag and walked out the room.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

As I walked around the streets on Rome I was really fascinated by everything, I had never been to Rome before but when I was sixteen I visited to Florence for a makeup commercial.

I bought myself a cup off tea and sat on a bench that was next to a pretty looking water fountain.

I peered into the fountain and saw some coin laying at the bottom, I assumed it was a wishing fountain. I decided I was going to give it a go.

I took my purse out my black shoulder bag, and took a coin out and I made a wished and threw it into the water.

My wish was that everything could be perfect for as long as I lived, and for me and George to get married one day and have children.

Slowly, I took a small sip from my tea and started my walk back to the hotel.

᯽᯾᯽᯾᯽

𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

The plane seat definitely weren't the most comfiest, but I knew I was just going to have to deal with it.

I was sat reading To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, It was actually a really good book.

"We are getting closer to land." The director John Schlesinger said to me "ok." I responded with a kind smile.

"I was told that you were being admired back in the whole of England not just London. You should be extremely proud of yourself Marianne." He says "thank you, sir." I say.