𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Why made you get me a motorcycle?" I ask looking at the moon. She shrug her shoulders "I just thought you needed a new one."

"I'm just wondering how will you get both of them home" she looks at me smiling. She's beautiful everything about her is. "Easy" is all I say.

"Easy? What do you mean easy name how is that easy you leave on here and drive back home just to walk here and drive back home again?"

"Nah to much work Jonathan is in town I can ask him to bring it over to my house." She nods. "You remember him right?"

"Yea I mean how could I forget him he was the asshole of the school" she rolls her eyes. She then went quiet and I know exactly what she is thinking.

She thinks I care her and Jonathan use to talk I'm completely over that shit. Back when I didn't give two shits about her and now I'll just give up my life for her.

"I know what your thinking" she turns to me with furrowed brows. "I know you and Jonathan was a thing" she gives me a "how the hell?" Look.

"You know?" She ask I nods "Jonathan is my best man why would he not tell me?" She shrug her shoulders.

"I ain't worried if you wondering that it's old news" "good cause I don't have time for your jealousy" she chuckles.

"I don't get jealous" I admit. Me I don't get jealous cause I don't have a reason too. Alexis don't talk to other boys and they don't talk to her.

"I want you to keep your words cause you just keep saying shit" I shrug my shoulders "OK bet we can turn that into a challenge."

"OK" she laughs we go silent for a couple minutes but it's comfortable silence. "Have you ever been in a relationship?" she asks.

"Like I heard you've been in a lot of relationships but yet you haven't confirmed to be any of those relationships. So are they lying or have you really been around?"

"No. If I had been in one then you would have known because we're neighbors" she shakes her head "we've been neighbors for 8 years now and I barely know shit about you."

"What do you want to know?" I ask her "what do you really like? Do you see yourself entering a competition riding motorcycles? Where do you want to be in the future?"

"I like you" I say she just smiles "uh yea maybe I always just thought of motorcycling of just something I like to do not something to make a job out of you get what I mean?"

She shake her head "no I don't get what you mean" " I mean for as long as I live I don't want to make motorcycling a job cause I do it for fun if I do then I'll eventually get tired of it."

"I understand now. Answer my last question" she raises her eyebrow "to be honest I don't know I guess I haven't thought about it" she frowns "it's the last year of high school."

"Yea I get that but ... I just don't know Alexis" "you have to know because after college you're done for you've got to get a job."

"I don't even know if I'm going to college" she lifts her body up "what do you mean? So wha-" I cut her off "I applied for Ocean View University and who knows if I'm going to get it."

"Oh" is all she says "you applied there because you want to go or because of me?" I scoff "my world does revolve around you but I've been thinking of this college long before I knew you was going there."

"I actually applied there when I was in Juvie" she's confused I can tell she is by the face she made "I thought I was going to college but they said no I had to go to a actual school."

"I'm sorry" she says biting her lip "nah it wasn't you who held me back" I lift up wrapping my arm around her shoulder "the real question is you going to Ocean View right?"

She stays quiet for a moment "right?" I ask again slowly removing my arm from her shoulder "I'm just thinking of going to a college in Paris" she smiles guilty looking.

"What?" I ask "I just thought about it in Paris because it looks so beautiful and Paris is like my dream city and to go to college there is like a dream come true."

"OK all dreams don't have to come true" "we didn't make plans to go to college together anyways so why does it matter? I mean it's just December we still have couple months to plan"

"Because I want to go to college with you. You're the only reason I gave this college shit a second chance" she breaths out "Julian we are not in a relationship" I shrug my shoulders "so?"

"So why should I not go to my dream place for you? You're going to yours why can't I go to mine if I do go to Ocean View the only person who is going to be happy at the end is you."

"That's not fair you know I don't do relationships" she stands up scoffing "it's not fair that you'll be the only person who is satisfied with their decision."

"After we finish college we can live in Paris for how long you want Alexis. Just think about it" she shakes her head. "For what Julian? For sex? Why would I do that?"

"No because I fucking love you and I can't see my life without you. Those 3 years I fucking suffered from not seeing your face now I might not see you for a long time again because of a stupid fucking city."

"Is that what you wanted to hear?" I shout at her "cause now you fucking know. The whole world can know too that I fucking love Alexis Miller."

Tears fall from her eyes I didn't notice it before but tears come out of mines as well "why aren't you saying it back? You don't love me no more? I'm asking for to much?"

"No that's not it Julian" she says "It's time to go I'll call Jonathan" I begin to dial his number wiping the tears away.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Thank you man" I mumbled to Jonathan as he gets on the bike "no problem" he looks at Alexis who got her head buried in her knees.

"She's pregnant ain't she?" I shake my head "just hurry up and take my shit home and try not to break it" he nods driving off with my motorcycle.

"Come on" I say getting on my other bike she gets up and get on the bike. I drove home not saying anything else.

"We at your house" I say turning off the motorcycle she lifts her head up looking at the house. She gets up putting the helmet on the seat.

I get off the motorcycle.

"Julian I love you but asking me to put away my dreams just to make you happy is not going to sit right with me in the future."

"Good night Alexis" I walk away from her.