𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Today is the first day back from winter and not going to lie I'm nervous as hell. Cause I don't know what could go wrong.

I literally haven't spoken to Julian since that day and I hate that I'm not talking to him. I just got to find a way to survive this day without getting upset.

Now that I think about it I think Julian is avoiding me.

I close the book placing it on my nightstand.

I get into the uniform today's outfit was simple of course my uniform shirt and a skirt. And my low black and white.

"Good morning" I say making my way downstairs "good morning dear" mom says placing the plates on the table.

"Everybody still getting ready?" I ask taking a seat "yea your brother and father woke up late this morning cause they want to watch marvel late at night."

I laugh "crazy" mom goes towards the stairs "hurry up and come eat" mom shouts. I begin to eat some of the eggs on the plate.

Jaden comes downstairs "your usually down here before me" I say looking at him. He ignores me and takes a seat.

"I'm leaving early" I say cutting into the pancake "why?" Dad says coming downstairs "coach said she needed to see us today."
Yea
"Ok well drive safe" I get up from my seat putting the plate in the sink. "See you guys" I say grabbing my back throwing it around one of my shoulders.

I grab the key "see you" they all say I leave the house putting my bag on the passenger side. Julian's motorcycle is not outside.

That means he is not here ... I get in the car and turn on the ignition. I wonder what coach Bryan want. I begin to drive to school.

The only time Coach Bryan call a meeting this early when it's announcements or practice is canceled for the day  but we don't have practice til tomorrow.

"Hey" I walk up to Skylar "hey" she says closing her truck "you know what's going on?" I ask walking with her towards the school "girl I wish I knew every minute I get more and more curious it's killing me."

"Tell me about it" I roll my eyes "and how would I know? Your the captain you suppose to know" oh yea I am I completely forgot.

We walk into the gymnasium everybody is here. "There's that bitch Addison" "I don't understand how she can even show her face after what she did." I say glaring at her.

I shake my head "what are we here for?" Brittany asked me I shrug my shoulders "I don't know I got the same email as y'all."

"You're the captain how do you not know?" another girl says I shrug my shoulders again "she just didn't tell me anything outside what she told y'all."

"Welcome ladies" Coach Bryan finally walks in but with a guest. "Who's this coach?" I say pointing at the little girl "my niece" she smiles.

"She is literally adorable how old is she?" one of the girls say "14" coach say she look completely younger then 14.

"OK she is adorable" Skylar agrees pausing "but why are we here coach?" everybody agrees to Skylar's comment. "My niece is a part of the cheer leading team."