home alone🦕

NONE OF THE PICTURES ARE MINE THEY'RE FANART I'VE FOUND ON PINTREST!!!

it's issa writing this one🦕🦕
TW: fluff(some smut(bj)), drugs, and alcohol

Power bottom: Eddie

Top: Steve

Steve was at home alone on a Friday afternoon, his parents on yet another "business trip". Sitting on the couch just watching movies all day while eating popcorn and pizza.

After he finished his 5th movie of his boring day, he got a phone call. "What now.." he mumbled as he walked towards the kitchen, picking up the phone, holding it up to his ear. "Hello?" he grumbled into the phone waiting for an answer, He could hear background noises until someone spoke up, he instantly knew who it was talking and a smile crept onto his face "Steve I have a question...do you think you can drive the party, Eddie, and I to the arcade? We wanna go for a couple hours because we finished our campaign and now we have nothing else to do. Please Steve Pleaseeeeeee" he begged Steve sighed but liked the thought of seeing Eddie wait why am I thinking about Eddie he's a guy..I'm into girls right..? Steve was pulled out his trance of Eddie 'The Freak' Munson b dustin "Hello? You still there?" "Fine...I'll take you guys. Be ready in uhmm..I'll be there in 45 minutes."

Steve then ran upstairs to take a quick shower. He started washing his hair then moved onto washing himself and once he was finished it had already been about 17 minutes. He still had a decent amount of time to waste.

Steve walked out back to his room area and grabbed his clothes off his bed and began putting them on. It was his normal yellow sweatshirt with jeans. He walked back into the bathroom and started messing around with his hair to get it exactly how he wanted it "perfect" Steve said happily. Steve then walked downstairs and into the living room picking up his mess quickly then grabbing his keys and heading out the front door.

Steve was now pulled up in Hendersons driveway he then got out his car, walked up to the front door, and rang the doorbell "IM COMING" Steve heard Henderson yell from the inside of the house. Steve smiled to himself and stood there. He heard a lot of noises coming from the inside of the house until someone opened up the door someone he didn't quite expect...

"Oh! Just you Harrington come on in we're just cleaning up." Eddie said with a giant smile on his face. I never realized how cute his smile really is even him mayb-..wait I'm not gay..I can't be I like girls, not guys..I think.. Steve was then taken out of his thoughts by Dustin waving a hand in his face "Hey Steve you okay?" Dustin asked genuinely concerned about his best friend. "Hm oh yea I'm okay just zoned out a bit..?" Steve said more of a question than anything. "Well I'm here if you need anyone to talk to." Henderson said with a small smile on his face. Steve just nodded looking at the time on a clock on the wall "Is everyone ready?" Steve asked obviously wanting to leave already. "Uhmmm yep we should be good to go now" Mike said looking around the room making sure there was no more trash anywhere. "Alright then lets go." Steve said quite sternly which caused Eddie to blush slightly. Everyone walked out to Steves car getting in.

at the arcade

Everyone got out Steves car and said bye except Eddie "You going in with them or am I taking you home?" Steve asked wondering why he didn't get out with the kids "Can uh can I actually go to your house with you..I just don't feel like being alone today" Eddie said with a smile "Yea sure wanna stop for food anywhere before we head over?" Steve asked starting to drive out the parking lot, going onto the main roads "I'm not really hungry but if you are then we can stop" Eddie said while looking over at Steve, Steve noticed, looked over at Eddie really quick, then gave him a small smile while looking back at the road "Harrington house we go then" Steve said smiling to try and lighten to mood. Steve lived about 15 minutes away from the arcade so it wasn't a brutally long drive back to Steves house. About halfway back to Steves house he noticed how fidgety Eddie was being so being nice he put his hand out for Eddie to hold and Eddie looked over at Steve and took his hand into his own. Eddie blushed then looked out the window to try and hid it Steve going red also but being forced to look at the road "How come you didn't want to go with the kids?" Steve asked trying to start a conversation. "I don't know just feels different I guess.." Eddie said barely above a whisper. "I see" "How come you didn't want to stay either?" Eddie asked now looking down and his and Steves hands. Steve shrugging his shoulders "Eh I'm not too sure..guess I'd rather be home"

Another time skip to when they got home

Steve and Eddie were currently having a few beers Steve found in the fridge and Eddie was smoking ofc "You know Munson I think I like you. You're really cool to hang out with." Steve said with a smile while looking at Eddie, Eddie already looking at Steve. They sat there staring at each other for what felt like forever then Steve broke the silence "You're really pretty Munson" Steve said still looking at Eddie. Eddie chuckled not believing him one bit, I mean King Steve calling The Freak 'pretty'? never in a million years. "Yea yea harrington cut the crap" Eddie mumbled kinda wishing it was true "I'm serious Eddie, I've always liked you since i saw you hanging out with the party I've always had eyes for you" Steve whispered whole moving closer to Eddie "You too Harrington, you're really pretty like really really pretty. I-I mean your smile is really beautiful, same goes with your uhm your eyes too" Eddie smiled a bit and stuttering out being scared this was all just a prank and Steve just had Eddie confessed to Steve.

Steve really liked Eddie and he always has. Steve scooted closer too Eddie..maybe to close. At this point Eddies knee was bouncing and he was staring straight at the tv, Steve put a hand on Eddies thigh stopping it from bouncing "I-I know it's a joke Steve..you can cut the act now" Eddie mumbled Steve barely being able to hear him. "It's not a joke Munson, I'm serious. I actually really like you and Robin kept telling me and I always denied it and should've listened." Steve said while looking over at Eddie.

Eddie looked over at Steve and smiled he then put his hand on his cheek and leaned in and kissed Steve. Steve smiled into the kiss and kissed back. After a few minutes of the fruitcakes making out, Eddie had moved onto Steves lap, Steves hands now on Eddies waist. Eddie wasn't sure on where to put his own hands so he took the risk and put them in Steves hair. To Eddies surprise Steve didn't say anything he let it happen, that made both boys smile. Steve grabs at the bottom of Eddies shirt trying to pull it off "Are you sure Stevie?" Eddie asks looking down at Steve "Maybe not that far, but who says I cant have a little bit of fun?" Steve says smirking.

Eddie just shrugged his shoulders and took off his shirt. Steve started giving Eddie sloppy kisses then moved down to his neck leaving dark hickeys on his neck leading down his chest. Eddie starts groaning from the Steves actions and moved his hips around a bit causing Steve to groan as well. Steve then pushes Eddie off his lap gently not wanting to hurt the smaller boy. Eddie then sat down on the couch waiting on Steve to do something but something else catches his eye, Eddie looked down to Steve pants and smirked while looking back up at Steve. "Yea Munson, you caused this and now you have the fix it." Steve said in the stern tone that Eddie secretly loves. "Fine Harrington" Eddie said while looking up at Steve.

Steve sat down on the couch while Eddie sat in Steves lap kissing him then movie down to his neck leaving a bunch of marks all scattered across Steves neck. Eddie then pulled away, pulling at Steves shirt and Steve allowed Eddie to take it off and it was then thrown on the floor. Eddie starts kissing Steve all over his neck working his way down to his collarbone reaching his hand down to Steves pants and started undoing his zipper. Eddie then moved off of Harringtons lap and onto his knees on the floor. Eddie looked up at Steve as if he was asking if he could remove his pants. "Yes, Eddie hurry up" Steve said huffing. Eddie removed Steves pants and boxers. Eddie then looked up at Steve as he wrapped his hand around Steves boner. Eddie then started moving his hand up and down Steves dick. "F-fuck Eddie~" Steve moaned out, Eddie looked up at Steve and smiled then brought his mouth up to the others boys dick and kissed the tip then placed his mouth around the top. "Eddie don't p-play" Steve grumbled out moving his hand into Eddies hair and pushing his head down a bit. Eddie started moving his own head and Steves hand just rested there. Steve had his head back and eyes rolled to the back of his head, "Fuck Eddie, you're doing such a good job~" Steve moaned out. Eddie picked up the pace and after about 1 minute Steve cummed into the back of Eddies mouth without warning. Eddie swallowed every little bit, licking his lips while he's at it. Eddie got up and sat down while Steve just got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. After a few minutes he walked out the bathroom, "You did a really good job Munson." Steve said with a smirk that made Eddie blush a bit. Steve walked over by Eddie sitting next to him, grabbing his chin, making the shorter boy look at him. Steve leaned in and kissed Eddie with Eddie kissing back happily. After their short make out session Steve turned on a movie Eddie picked out and they cuddled with Eddie on top of Steve and Steves arms around Eddie holding him close "I..I love you Harrington" Eddie said quietly nervous, Steve looked down at Eddie "I love you too Munson" Steve said happily and they watched the movie until it was time to pick up the kids.