Lovers Lake making out

Kinks
_____
hair pulling
Praising
Top- Steve
Bottom-  Eddie
No smut
______

Steve has been helping Eddie for some days now hiding from Steve at reefer ricks shed they take turns sleeping and taking guard incase Jason finds Eddie because even if he acts like he doesn't care about Eddie he deep down really likes him and cares about him, one night while Steve was on guard Eddie wakes up of a nightmare......

STEVES POV-
I'm looking out the window until I hear Eddie breathing very heavily and wakes up sweating screaming and shaking I quickly run over "are you ok? "I'm here now Eddie, "Eddie" I hold him tight him not wanting to let go ever, after a few minutes of him breathing heavily he calms down and says with teary eyes "I'm sorry I'm so sorry please don't leave me here I had a bad dream of you and you were down there... and We were running but you stopped and told me to go so you could give me some time to get to the gate and the bats got you, they got you Steve promise me you won't do that please don't leave me ever" I felt so bad "I wont leave you i Promise, we should take a walk to take your mind off it" I say with a worried tone, he nods at me and gets up and wipes his tears.

NARRATOR POV-
As both of them walk out together they chat about how they're both scared Jason is going to find them but we both know Steve's more scared for Eddie than for himself, as they continue talking Eddie looks over to Steve and just stops to wonder all the things he would let Steve do to him, his thoughts are cut off by Steve touching his shoulder, they lock eyes as Steve asks "hey man are you ok?" Eddie shakes his head "yeah yeah I'm alright" he forces a smile they stop walking when they reach the rocky start of the lake, they both sit down next to a tree they look at eachother every second getting closer until they're lips touch Steve's hand goes up to Eddie's neck as Eddie feels the touch of him he quickly pulls away "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" he starts tearing up Steve puts his hand on Eddie cheeks "Eddie my love, are you ok? Did I say something? Was it me?" Eddie is tearing up a lot now  "no it's just I thought you did that out of pity because of what's happening right now" Eddie says "Eddie, I promise you I didn't do that because of pity- I- I did that because I really like you" Eddie finally looks at Steve "really?" "Mhm" Steve says proudly Eddie giggles and says "I really like you too" Steve gets closer to Eddie's face and Eddie breaks the space by meeting they're lips together Steve puts his hands around Eddie's body but quickly pulls away to ask "is this ok Ed's?" Eddie smiles and says "yes, yes now come here" he quickly pulls Steve back into a kiss and Steve continues slithering his hands around Eddie's body....

EDDIES POV-

I feel his soft warm hands around me and I love it I love everything he's doing, he pulls away from the kiss and I already miss his lips on mine I want him I want him to do unimaginable things to me things that if people found out I would me "crazy" but I don't care I want him to ruin every inch of my body I want Steve and Steve only "hmm" his humming is mesmerizing "Stevie please" "what do you fucking want slut" those words spiral around my head I can just hear it over and over again, "please Eddie put your hands on me please ruin me do anything please Eddie" Eddie doesn't say anything for a minute I get worried until he kisses me very hard this time those things I was imagining are coming true and I don't want it to ever end never, he lets go of my lips and I watch him as he takes off his shirt and honestly his body is so amazing his faint toned abs are incredible i want to feel his warmth on me i want him everywhere I am...

NARRATOR POV

Steve hands slither around Eddie's face as they make out, it's a hot night and both Steve and Eddie just thought it was going to be a walk to speak the truth and tell eachother deep shit but it turned into a full make out session, now back to Eddie and Steve... Steve grabs Eddie's hair and pulls it back once Eddie's bare neck is showing Steve starts by just pecks slowly turning into hard sucks leaving marks around Eddie's neck, Eddie giving back with whimpers and soft groans Eddie enjoys the feeling of Steve's lips sucking on his neck. Once Steve is satisfied with his purple hickeys around his neck Eddie smiles "Steve i know this is a bad time to ask you this but would you like to be my uh.... Boy-friend..?" Eddie says sorta shaking "Was that already not established after we made out for almost an hour?"steve says "no I just maybe thought that-" "yes Eddie I would love to be your boyfriend" eddie looks at him with so much lust he smiles and places a kiss on Steve's cheek and holds his hand "can we go back now?" Steve agrees and lets go of Eddie's hand as Steve puts his shirt back on they get up Steve grabs Eddie's hand and embraces it  Eddie's hands are soft and warm Steve loves that, they walk down the path together talking about how no matter what happens they'll stay together and be there for eachother they make jokes and laugh as they reach the cabin Eddie asks "can you take a nap with me?" "Eddie we can't you know that Jason could find us" "Stevie he hasn't found us yet I doubt he's gonna find us tonight" "fine fine but just for tonight" steve says Eddie smiles and they enter the cabin close the door and lay down together in the medium sized boat Eddie clinging on to Steve embracing him he listens to Steve's heartbeat every minute he's hugging him his heart beat is not as racing at it was he's calm now, they both fall asleep in eachothers arms.

thank u so much to queso and issa for support from my lazy mf ass love you guys so much ❤️‍🩹ml