chapter eleven

Chapter Eleven

Gracie makes her way over to Ruth and me, followed by Walker. "Hey, can we talk?" He asks. "Sure," He grabs my hand and pulls me away.

"So...what was that?" "what do you mean?" "Raelynn! you know what." "Uhm, we almost kissed?" I shrug. He sighs and turns to me. "I know that! But like, what do we do now?" "I don't know. why are you asking me?" "I don't know!?"

I glance back at Ruth and Gracie. "Can we talk about this later?" I ask, looking back at Walker. "You don't like me, is that it?" He questions. "No. Of course not." "Well, do you like me then?" "I don't know. I want to take things slow, though...Let's just go practice our lines, okay?" "Okay."

Walker nods and follows me back over to Ruth and Gracie. I feel like I disappointed him. I just need some time to process everything.

TIME SKIP,

We finally finished our first full day of filming, and I'm completely worn out. Walker is who knows where and I'm just relaxing in our room.

I collapse on my bed and face time Addyson.

bold- rae
italic- addy

"heyyyy,"

"hi! how was filming."

"Amazing..."

"you okay?"

"yeah, it was cool. But Walker and I almost kissed."

"What!? ohmygosh!! isn't that a good thing tho?"

"I think so...I told him I needed some time to think about what happened, though."

"Raelynn. that is SO stupid. You like him so just like start dating already!"

"It's not that simple, though. What if we break up? I don't want to ruin the friendship we have."

"Just don't break up. problem solved."

"Addy,"

"Rae. Just go tell him you like him."

"I can't do that!"

"Yes, you can! now go!!"

"Fine. Fine. Bye."

"Bye!"

I throw my phone onto my bed and run down the hall. Walker is coming out of the elevator with Gracie.

"Walker!" I exclaim, pulling him back into the elevator. "What?? Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine."

The doors close, and Walker and I are quiet for a moment. I look up at him and smile. "You sure you're okay?" "Positive. I just have something to tell you." "Okay?" "I like you."

His eyes widen as I pull him into a kiss. "I thought you wanted to go slow?" He laughs. "I changed my mind." I try to pull him back into the kiss, but he pulls away. "Raelynn," "Hmm?" "I like you too."