RULES

We all love RULES, don't we? (Please read through it)

🌙 Respect- I think this goes without a saying. We would like to remind you to be patient for your partner to finish their work. 

🌙Follow- Give a follow to this account LuneCommunity and founder Aurum_Elo permanently. (If there is addition of any book club admin in the future, we would request you to follow them instead of the founder)

🌙Add the book to your library and public reading list- This is to make sure that you get prompt updates on the status of the book.

🌙Shoutout- Please give a shoutout announcement to this book. We would really appreciate the slots to fill in quickly, and the club to move smoothly.

🌙Entries- A maximum of two books per person can be entered in the club. But, remember if you enter two books you would also be paired with two book assignments.

🌙Requirements- Your book should at least have four chapters excluding prologue, charachter aesthetics and author's note.

🌙Language- Only English books are accepted.

🌙Changes- If you make any change in your username or title of the book, kindly update us. Failing to do this would result in placing your book under HIATUS. 

🌙Comfortability- Under the forms section we would be asking you to fill in your reading preferences. This is to ensure you enjoy the whole experience. Though we try our best, some weeks you might get paired with books in genre you dislike. But, please remember that we will do the utmost to pair you with the genre you like. 

If you can stick by these rules, it would make the club enjoyable for both yourself and us. Please comment if you have any doubts. Password is your favourite book (need to mention this in the forms).