HOW IT WORKS

We have two different groups. Based on your time schedule, you can pick the cycle you wish to be a part of-

🌑 Crescent- This cycle lasts for 10 days.

🌑 Gibbous- This cycle lasts for 15 days.

🌙 When a new member joins, they would be put into the trial group for the first cycle. This is to ensure the club runs smoothly. The trial group's assignment would be related to the 'Book of the Month.' After which, they would be joining the main groups.

🌙We believe in variety and hence the type of assignments would vary every month. As in, we would alter between group cycles and pairings.

🌙For group cycles, your book would be placed in a group of three and you would have to read one chapter of both the other books present in your group.

🌙For pairings, as the name suggests your book would be partnered with a book and you would have to read two chapters of that book.

🌙Your reviews should be honest and helpful to the writer, but not come across as something hurtful/mean.

🌙 Expected Reviews- You are expected to write three small in-line comments, and one final review comment per chapter (which is your total cumulative thought about the chapter, appreciating on the good parts and suggesting alternatives for the other parts)

🌙Expected Word Count for the final review comment- 35-75 words

Sample:

I really liked the way you started the chapter with a bang. It immediately drew my attention and kept me on the edge of my seat as I read through the chapter.

But the chapter seemed a bit dragged and the words looked repetitive around the mid-way point of your chapter. If you can cut- down and make the content more precise and fast-paced, it would match the start of your chapter and the pacing would be just right.

Overall I felt though the pacing is well built, the world building could have been improved with more attention to the location setting.

A well- detailed review would be a great help to writers. Even if its just a personal opinion from a fellow writer, such honest reviews would be of a really great help on a long-run

Comment inline if you have doubts or queries ----->

Comment inline if you wish to have more intensive cycles ----->