What Scares Me

You know there's this one thing that I just can't get out of my head. It's Christians..

       You might be asking yourself, "why is he..scared of Christians?". Well thats one way to ask a question first of all. But anyways, I just find is how there are like many different Christians that I've came across. There are some that I come across that just don't even care about our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I mean I get it if your parents have forced you to join the religion. But there are just some Christians that take things a bit further than needed.

        Now when I think about Christians, the first things that come to my mind are "Jesus" and "Sinner". When I said that some Christians take it too far though, I mean like the type that come up to you ALWAYS smile every time they say a word. Christians that are always or at least always act HAPPY. It seems amusing to be like "Hey wanna give your life to Jesus, come to our church or go online and preach with us and listen to our sermons". Now that could mean one of two things. One is that there actually not joking and they want you to live a better life and they wanna do it for the better in life. Or option two, they wanna do it because they've sinned too much that they wanna make up for it and show Jesus that there doing something with there life. And they just wanna stand out.

          I'm not gonna really publicly base my opinion from only observing others from a distance for only like a couple of months but it seems oddly strange from the world we live in and the church..and the difference in what it was like back then for churches were people were actually invited to church and not a slave to the church. This is just common knowledge for most of us..when I had found out I was astonished..I actually found out at church itself. I was giving a speech to the fellow classmates at the conformation class in December for the retreat and after I was done, I gave a shout out to a close friend of mine about how much going to church means to me and how much they mean to me. Some or most kids and teens don't like going to church being forced to do so...so from now on I think we should all not force anyone to do anything because it just feels like we have power when we actually don't and we look foolish.