Chapter-22

Loyalty is more important in every relationship 💜❤️🤞

Let's go into the story ❤️

Ashwin instructed his friends to take care of sivaangi and left his way to one of the known hospital...

He entered an ICU hearing some medical instrument sounds .....with tearful eyes...

Yes, it's a girl ( Aishwarya) who was affected by raghav

He sat beside her ...and caressed her forehead

Ashwin : maa na pesradhu unaku kekum ...
So na solradha kelu da...
Ena anna na ninaichikooo

Una ipdii aaknavanaa Naa pidichi vechiruka...edha pathiyum kavala padamaa fight pani ezhundhu vaa...

Avana nee dha kolanum...adhuku dha vitu vechiruka....seekiram vandhru da...

Enaku therium nee unakula evlo poradura nu...
Ivlo naal nee unakulaye fight pani un uyir ah pidichitu iruka....
Adhe maari seekiram ezhundhu...vaa
Ashwin thangatchi epavum strong nu kaami...

Elarum wait panranga...and unaku ipo oru anni irukanga...avangalum una maari andha Raghav naala adipattu mudiama paduthruka...

Neenga rendu perum dha varanum....mathadhu elam Naa pathupa...

Namaku ipdii achee...ini epdii indha ulagathaaa face pani vaazhradhu nu la yosikaadha...da..
Naa una nalla vaazha veipa...
There is a life after a tragedy...nu kaamikanum nee...
Adhuvum indha maari ana ponungaluku elam nee oru inspiration ah ezhhundhuuuu vaaaaaa

Bye da thangooo fight pante iru....vandhadhu ku aprm indha world unaku vera maari indha annan kaatuvaa...

Saying he left...to the cell to meet raghav and took some videos he needed and went back....

He had already planned everything with his friends and waiting for sivaangi and the girl to recover....

On his way he bought some things to sivaangi and went to home...

Sivaangi was sleeping in their room peacefully

Ashwin told the condition of Aishwarya(girl affected by raghav) to Rakshan and pugazh...
All felt bad...but soon smiled sensing their plan ...

(Note : I've named the girl as Aishwarya who Ashwin met in the hospital )

They had random talks and
Ashwin went to his room....and about to wake sivaangi for feeding her food...

Ashwin took care of her for the whole week very keenly with full of love sometimes with their cute cuddles and romances. Sivaangi informed her father that she will be back after two-three weeks....her father sensed something wasn't good but composed himself and accepted her...

Days passed by,

And here Aishwarya too was curing a little ....responding to her father's words.... getting this information Ashwin was happy to the core...

Sivaangi too getting her health as good ...

They were nearing the day that was planned to execute their plan ....

In Ashwins room,

Sivangi was lying on his chest by rolling his shirt buttons...

Ashwin : chlmeyyy

Sivaangi : mm soluuu da

Ashwin ; madam ena panreenga

Sivaangi : nalrku ipde iruklam...indha maari una muzhusa katti pidikave mudila ivlo naal theriyuma...