Chapter 1 ☆ The Call ☆

No one's pov

Katsuki was awoken by the loud ringing of his phone. He would've just ignored it if he hadn't realised that the ringtone was different from his usual calls. Sluggishly he got out of bed and searched for his phone which wasn't placed at his nightstand. Katsuki searched around his room until he found his uniform and picked it up. Searching the pockets of his uniform's jacket he finally found his phone. Katsuki glared at his phone which rang again the minute he found it.

"The fuck you waking me up for?" Katsuki demanded, suppressing a yawn. 'We sent you an address chief, please come here we have orders from chief Kirishima.' One of Katsuki's officers said as Katsuki groaned. "I'll be there, tell Shitty Hair that he can rot in hell." Katsuki said cutting off the call. He took his uniform and quickly went to the bathroom to get dressed. Katsuki sighed noticing the address. He'd have to drive to the place.

Taking his car keys Katsuki walked to the garage door he had access to from inside his house. He opened it and entered the garage. 'Taking the sports car would be stupid.' Katsuki thought as he unlocked his police car. He turned his key to start up the car. Waiting a quarter hour to warm up the engine he checked his phone for more details. It seemed like he was going to some random garage place. 'The fuck are we going to do there?' Katsuki thought as he pressed a button on another remote.

The garage gate slowly went up and Katsuki drove out of the garage. Waiting until he saw the garage close off, he sped up his car to the address. When Katsuki finally arrived at said place, he noticed there were a lot more police officers there. Katsuki parked his car next to another and got out of it. He searched for another car like his and found it a few feet further. Before he could take a step toward it, a male ran up to him.

"The fuck did I tell you about using my crew?" Katsuki asked as he glared at the redhead who stood in front of him. "Well, Bakubro, you've trained yours to always pick up the officers calls and the other crews didn't pick up, your crew, mine and Iida's crew are here." the red head explained. "'Kay, why the fuck am I here?" Katsuki questioned. "Chief Katsuki, chief Eijiro!" a younger officer yelled as both Katsuki and Kirishima turned to him.

"Chief Iida is over there he needs both of you." the young officer said shivering. "Go ahead, Eijiro." Katsuki said as he looked at the young officer. "The fuck are you wearing? Where's your coat?" Katsuki demanded, realising the officer was a newbie from his crew. "Sorry, chief I- I rushed out fast when I got the order." the young officer mumbled. "Your name?" Katsuki asked. "Denki Kaminari chief." Denki answered.

"Any others of our crew with the same problem?" Katsuki asked slightly concerned. "No chief, everyone else is wearing their uniform perfectly." Denki answered. Katsuki sighed at this. He emptied his jacket's pockets and then handed it to the younger officer who looked at him with disbelieve. "The weather is shit." Katsuki stated as he left. The younger officer bowed in thanks as he couldn't utter a single word.

Grateful for the kindness Denki wore the jacket and went back to what he was assigned to do. When Denki arrived at the area, he was guarding with a few other newbies an older officer chuckled. "Sir Shoji, what's so funny?" a raven head asked. "Well, Sero, it seems that Katsuki gave away another jacket." Shoji chuckled. Sero grinned and turned to look around searching for anyone who might be wearing chief Katsuki's famous black jacket with an orange x on it. Sero gasped when he finally found Denki wearing it.

"I never thought I'd see a newbie wearing one." Sero grinned. "Yeah, I mean chief has too many of those from back in the days when he worked as a model. "Well thank god you guys have a caring chief." Shoji grinned as Denki smiled at Sero and Shoji. "Hello, sir." Denki greeted them as he passed them. Denki started talking about the area he was guarding with three other officers when loud yelling catched their attention.

"Chief Katsuki, please refrain from yelling." chief Iida said trying to calm down Katsuki. "Calm down? Are you crazy? How dare you ask this of me?" Katsuki continued to yell. "Chief Katsuki, please there aren't any others who can-" chief Iida started. "Shut the fuck up. I can't do this. Give me alphas, betas, gammas any other gender except a fucking omega." Katsuki yelled. "Katsuki, come on what are you going to do when you marry an omega?" Eijiro asked.

"Never in my fucking life will I marry an omega, that's a promise." Katsuki declared. "Fine, I'll switch them up with someone else." chief Iida sighed.