Chapter 18 ☆ Hooked Forever ☆

Touya's pov

"Fucking hell. I can't believe it." Katsuki muttered as he dropped his coat in the car and got out. "You look good." I mutter as Katsuki chuckles. "Thanks, can't say you look bad either." Katsuki replied as I slightly blushed. "Your coffee." I say as I hand it to Katsuki. "The cliffs are pretty, we should've gotten a thermos and bread, like a picknick." Katsuki smiled. "If it's just the two of us, it would be called a date." I whisper as Katsuki chuckles. "I wouldn't mind, Touya." Katsuki answered.

"Of course, you would mind. Wait what?" I ask as I stare at Katsuki. "I said I wouldn't mind, you shit." Katsuki says glaring at me while I laugh out loud. "I love you." I whisper as the words get carried by the wind. "So, tell me, what happened the day you disappeared?" Katsuki asks as I nod. "Come here, won't you?" I ask as Katsuki sits next to me.

"Remember that place over there?" I ask as Katsuki nods. "That's where you guys used to live before." Katsuki mutters. "Well, there was a fire and I wanted to be out of my father's reach." I explained. "You got burned?" Katsuki asked as I nodded. "How did you guess?" I ask. "You're too smart and dumb." Katsuki muttered. "Well yeah, but you get why I did it don't you?" I ask as Katsuki nods. "Fine don't do dumb shit again. I am not motivated to wait for you again." Katsuki states.

"Alright. After getting out of there I got to our station and asked the head chief if I could go undercover, he agreed and gave me this job. I've been reporting to him for years." I explained as Katsuki nodded. "Send me a copy or draft of your reports, won't you?" Katsuki states as I nod. "And how did you meet Toga." Katsuki asks as I laugh. "She made a beginners mistake, forgot to code her reports and her badge was still laying around." I explained as Katsuki grinned.

"I told her to not be careless but then lucky her you didn't report her, I hope?" Katsuki asks. "Why would I report her to Hisashi?" I ask as Katsuki shakes his head. "I meant head chief." Katsuki grinned as I nodded. "I didn't report her to anyone, but Oboro knows." I answered. "Damn, I'll have to talk to him I suppose." Katsuki mutters as he finishes his coffee which had turned cold already. "Are we staying here tonight?" Katsuki asks as I shake my head. "We're going to stay in that random hotel a few minutes from here." I say as Katsuki grins.

"Shall we get going?" I ask as Katsuki nods and drives us a bit ahead. Finding the hotel Katsuki parked the car and we went inside. "If I die, I'm going to haunt your sorry existence." Katsuki muttered as he held my arm tightly. "A room for two?" the woman behind the counter asks as Katsuki nods. "You're going to throw a tantrum about sleeping on one bed." I whisper as Katsuki shakes his head. I pay while Katsuki gets the keys to room 221. "You're one floor two, on the even side the last room at the end of the hall." the woman tells us as Katsuki nods and drags me with him.

"Touya, Dabi, never again." Katsuki whispers as I get dragged in the lift and we end up walking to the end of the hall. "You're going to kill me by bursting my arteries by how strongly you're holding my arm." I whisper as Katsuki fumbles with the card, and we enter the room. There's nothing out the ordinary while I check the entire place out Katsuki follows me. "I swear if you die, I'll be dead as well." I mutter as Katsuki loosens his grip on me. "So, one room, one bed. Where's your tantrum?" I ask remembering the time we had to do a mission together.

"Mind you I'm not as picky as back then. And we slept together a few days ago when you stayed the night." Katsuki muttered as he blushed. "It's not my fault we got wet that time. And I forgot about that." I mutter as Katsuki glares at me. "Fuck you." Katsuki mutters as he takes off his shoes and shirt and puts them in the empty closet. "Well, if you'd like to." I reply as Katsuki blushed bright red and hid under the covers. Removing my coat and shoes I get in bed too. Katsuki shows his head from beneath the cover and then grins as he hugs me. "Cuddles?" I ask as Katsuki nods and kisses my cheek again. This time rather close to my lips.

"Katsuki, what are you doing?" I whisper as Katsuki looks at me innocently. "Nothing much." Katsuki grins. "Damn it, I told you already. One kiss and you're hooked, forever." I whisper and with that Katsuki sits up, grabs my face and kisses me hard. He bites my bottom lip and I let his tongue invade my mouth while I could still taste the sweetness of the latte, he had been drinking a while ago.