Chapter 5 ☆ Fallin' asleep ☆

No one's pov

Chief Mina left with her boyfriend, Sero. While Katsuki led the teenage omegas to his car. He found his car parked in a shadowed place far in the back. Katsuki opened his car and then opened the doors for the younger omegas. "Ne, brother Kat how have you been doing?" Shoto asked as Katsuki smiled. "Doing fine, now shut up and sit the fuck down." Katsuki answered.

"Ne, Kacchan how long till we get to your house?" Izuku asked. "We'll be there soon lil' Izu." Katsuki answered noticing that the dual haired omega had fallen asleep. "How about you take a nap too?" Katsuki asks. "Kacchan doesn't like me anymore?" Izuku mumbled as he too drifted off to sleep leaving Katsuki very puzzled.

Driving through the streets, Katsuki found the snores of the younger omegas and the silence comfortable. It reminded him of the old time, when Touya was still training. He didn't know how they had drifted apart but that was alright. Both of them were busy with their jobs though Katsuki didn't remember what Touya actually ended up doing.

When Katsuki finally neared his house, he opened the garage door from a far. He drove in his garage and opened the door which led him in his house. He noticed Izuku stir from his sleep and falling back to sleep again. Katsuki chuckled softly as he opened the car door. He carried Shoto out first and then Izuku. Katsuki tucked them in at his sofa for the moment since his guest room was closed off.

Since omegas have a weaker appearance than normal teenagers their age both Shoto and Izuku would fit in the guest room. Katsuki sighed, he'd make some food first. And then he'll see if he has enough time to do something about the guest room which was probably clean but he has no idea why in hell he had closed it off. After he changed out of his uniform Katsuki baked some cookies while making soup and a meat dish. Katsuki then took a break from the kitchen and lay on his other sofa not knowing when sleep had him in its grip as well.

Katsuki woke feeling something heavy on his torso, of course he guessed it would be one of the teenagers but there was whimpering as well. He was awake and well aware of the situation. Katsuki opened his eyes to find Shoto laying on him while Izuku was still on the other sofa. Katsuki knew the whimpering was from Shoto but then he realised someone was sobbing as well.

Katsuki got up from the sofa making sure he didn't wake Shoto and went to Izuku. "Lil' Izu?" Katsuki asked as the greenette opened his eyes. "Kacchan doesn't like Izuku. Sho doesn't like Izuku. No one likes Izuku." Izuku mumbled as tears streamed down his face. Realisation downed on Katsuki real fast. Katsuki picked Izuku up and sat him down on the other sofa, next to Shoto.

Katsuki crouched down in front of the greenette and smiled. "Izuku, Kacchan likes you very much, Shoto likes you too and everyone else just adores you." Katsuki says hoping this will calm down the teen. "Really Kacchan?" Izuku asks as he looks at Katsuki with hopeful bright eyes while tears stained his freckled cheeks. "Of course, lil' one." Katsuki answered as he looked at Shoto, the whimpering had stopped when Katsuki had sat Izuku next to him.

Looks like they've been bonding, it's quite peculiar to have found both of them. When Shoto was kidnapped, it was quite a mess since he was from a very influential family. While when Izuku had gone missing it wasn't something that had reached the front page but it did pop up in some newspapers. "Kacchan, when are we going to see mama?" Izuku asked as Katsuki grinned.

"No idea. When do you wanna see mama Inko?" Katsuki asked. "Soon, please?" Izuku whispered. "of course. How about you wake up lil' Sho and I'll set diner?" Katsuki asked as Izuku cheerfully nodded. Katsuki went to the kitchen and set two plates, he warmed up the food and served the food waiting till he sees white, red and green hair pop up in his vision.

"Brother Kat were you falling asleep?" Shoto asked. "Hah? Who the hell wouldn't?" Katsuki grumbled. "Wash your hands." Katsuki said as he pointed at the sink. "Alright." Izuku and Shoto say. "Jinxed." Katsuki chuckled. When both teenagers were done washing their hands Katsuki made them sit down. "Dig in." Katsuki smiled as he ate a little bit of soup and then put his plate in the sink.

"Kacchan, are you not going to eat more?" Izuku asked concerned. "No, though you two must continue eating." Katsuki said as he left the teenagers to eat their diner.