Reunited and it feels so good!

Day Klaus is rescued from Marcel:

Before rescuing Klaus, Hayley came to the conclusion that she no longer harbored any feelings for Elijah. Therefore, the day she found the cures for all of them, she took him to the side and told him how she felt.

Elijah was beyond heartbroken because in his soul and heart, he knew Hayley was the one for him.

(Rescuing Klaus)
Hayley had been with Freya trying to break the circle to rescue Klaus. As Freya finally broke it, Hayley yelled to her: Leave Freya.

What do you mean responded Freya.

Get cover. I will bring him out responded Hayley.

Once Freya was a distance away, Hayley moved her hair to give Klaus access to drink some of her blood from her neck. Come on Klaus. I need you to drink. We need to return to our little girl.

Before she least expected it, Klaus begun drinking her blood. Hayley felt exhilarated for some reason but she tried not to show it. Once she felt Klaus had enough, she grabbed his arm to leave through the back. Once everyone was at the back, they argued with Marcel before he let them leave.

(At Hayley's secret home)
Hayley grabbed Klaus's arm to take him to Hopes room. Once Klaus saw his daughter, he felt like he could breath again. Everything had been worth it. Knowing she was safe is what matters to him seeing that she was his humanity along her mother but Hayley will never know that since she loves his brother.

What he didn't know was that Hayley was outside seeing him be so gentle with their daughter. Her heart fluttered knowing how much love Klaus carried for the little girl they created. Throughout the 5 years away from him, she constantly dreamt of him and their one time together. She realized that she was totally in love with him. No one ever fought for her as much as him. No one really understood her as much as him. Hybrids.

She finally realized that what she felt for Elijah was gratitude for everything he did for her. However, she was not in love with him, therefore she could not be with him. Those are the real reasons she broke up with him.

(Klaus leaving Hopes room)
Little wolf, can I speak to you expressed Klaus. Of course, responded Hayley.

Tell me about Hope and please do not leave anything out. I want to know everything about her.

Instead of telling you, why don't I show you, responded Hayley and she put her hands on his head to show him all the memories she dressed with Hope.

As Hayley showed Klaus her memories, Klaus begun to cry. He had missed so much. Hayley feeling sympathetic, went in between his legs and hugged him. Klaus, baby, I told her everything about you. She sees you as her superhero. You have a lot to live to. As far as she's concerned, you're her knight.

He was completely emotional that he didn't hear her call him baby. However, having her near him made his heart accelerate. He is usually good at hiding his emotions. However, he's been solitary confinement and he's a bit rusty. Hayley, felt his heart accelerate and she began blushing.

Klaus saw her blush and tried to step back thinking it might be because she's uncomfortable at their closeness. However, before he stepped back she kissed him. She kissed him like she's been meaning for the past 5 years. He eagerly responded before he stepped back and said: Hayley I will not be the other person when you are with my brother. Your not, said Hayley. Elijah and I broke up. Why, asked Klaus. Because he isn't you. And as long as your not with me, any man will be meaningless because they are not you.

With those words said, Klaus grabbed her as she wrapped her legs around him to relive the day they created Hope.