You And Me, Baby

I sighed as I walked through the door, happy that I was finally home and it was finally Friday.

I walked into the mudroom and kicked off my shoes, hung up my bag and my keys. I walked into the kitchen and quickly grabbed myself a glass of water, sipping it down quickly. I walked into the family room to see my husband sitting on the couch, watching t.v.

I went over to him and sat next to him, immediately trying to snuggle into his side, which he happily welcomed me in.

"Hey, love? You alright?" He asked me, referring to how I just snuggled up into his side like that.

"Yeah, just had a long day." I sighed, melting into him.

"Awh, I'm sorry, baby. You're home now. And it's friday." He tried cheering me up.

"Yeah, that's true." I chuckled softly.

"C'mon, let's go upstairs." He softly pulled on my arm as he got up from the couch.

"But, don't you wanna finish your show first?" I asked, looking up at him, pointing at the tv that displayed the show he was watching.

"No, I've already this one a million times." he explained, turning off the tv and pulling me up off the couch.

I mumbled an 'okay' and followed him upstairs to our bedroom.

We both got in on our sides of the bed, snuggling under the warm covers. We faced each other, lying on our sides, his fingers reaching over and skimming across the side of my face.

"You alright?" he asked me sweetly and I nodded in thankfulness.

"So, you gonna tell me about what's tiring you out?" he chuckled softly at himself.

I told him all about my day and what has got me upset.

"Mm," he frowned, beginning to move his body so he was hovering over me.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day. But guess what." he whispered, looking down at me, resting his hand on the side of my warm face.

"What?" I whispered back, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"It's just you and me, baby." he shook his head, smiling at me, "And right now, all I want you t' do is relax, and let me make you feel good."

I smiled back, pulling him down and attaching our lips. I loved kissing him. His lips tasted amazing; his cologne from this morning still lingered on his neck.

"I love you, Liam." I murmured against my husband's lips.

"I love you too, baby girl." His voice was thick and raspy.

Each kiss got more and more heated, our hands beginning to roam each other's bodies.

He cupped my breast in his big hand, beginning to massage it over the fabric of my shirt. He gave the other one an equal amount of attention before slipping his hand under my shirt and pulling it up. I arched my back and helped him get my shirt over my head. He dropped it on the ground and connected our lips again.

My plain, nude bra was exposed to him. In a matter of seconds, I felt him start to bury his dominant hand under my back. I knew what he was going to do, so I arched my back up and let him unclasp my bra. After doing so, he pulled my bra straps down my shoulders and tossed my bra to the side.

Instantly, his tattooed hands grabbed onto my warm breasts, kneading them, "God, you're perfect."

Moving my hands to the hem of his shirt, pulling it up over his head, dropping it with my shirt. Skimming my fingers across his torso, I sent shivers throughout his entire body.

He leant back down and began to press kisses to my collar bones. Humming in satisfaction, I slowly ran my fingers through his gorgeous locks.

Letting my hands run down his back, my fingertips slipped past the elastic band of his grey sweatpants. With our lips still moving in sync, I began to slowly push his sweats down his legs, smirking, "Take these off."

Pulling away from my lips, he fell onto his back next to me and pushed both his sweatpants and his underwear down his legs. After dropping them onto the floor, he hovered back over me.

Attaching our lips again, our tongues battled. Reaching down, he pressed his fingers over the fabric of my panties, rubbing my clit in small circles.

I slipped my fingers past the elastic band and he stood up on his knees and watched intently as I pushed my panties down my legs, throwing them across the room.

"You're so pretty." he smiled at me and I blushed softly before he leaned back down and pressed his soft lips to mine.

Reaching down, he teasingly ran his hands across my thighs before placing his fingers on my throbbing clit. Beginning to rub my little button in circles, my breath hitched in my throat.

Moving his fingertips down, he circled my wet entrance with the tip of his finger. I whimpered and bucked my hips up eagerly. He chuckled softly and slipped in two fingers, feeling around before moving them in and out of me.

Leaning down, he pressed his lips to mine. As he drove his fingers in and out of me, my breathing became uneven and I began to hum against his lips.

"Li, I need you, baby." I moaned, needing him to be inside of me.

He smirked and positioned his hard manhood at my wet opening. He slowly pushed in and my eyebrows furrowing immediately as some tension left. He began to move in and out of me, pressing sweet kisses to the side of my face.

"Oh, Liam, I love you." I breathed out, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"I love you too, baby." he replied, pressing his slightly chapped lips to mine.

Taking a short break, he rested his forehead on mine before attaching our lips again. He slowly drove into me and we both hummed against each other's lips. The kisses were sweet and loving and the smell of his cologne filled my nose. Our hearts raced and our soft moans collided.

"Go faster." I mumbled almost inaudibly, but he heard me and sped up his thrusts in and out of my wet entrance.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, hearing as the bed squeaked under us with every thrust. After pressing a few kisses to my lips, he buried his face into my neck.

"You're so good t' me." I breathed out, tugging softly at his hair.

His warm breath fanned across my neck and shoulder. He lifted his head and looked up at me. My heart fluttered. I loved him so much. His brown eyes were covered by lust and his beautiful, pink lips were parted, letting soft groans leave them. Cupping his face with my hands, I pulled him down to me, attaching our lips.

Slowly running his hand down my sweaty body, he placed his fingers onto my pulsing clit, beginning to rub how I like it. With the extra pleasure, I moaned out, feeling as my body took me closer to the edge.

"Li-Liam, 'm - 'm -" I tired to get out but my breath hitched and it became hard to speak.

"I know, me too, babe." he breathed out.

I moaned out as my orgasm began to slowly take over my body. I tugged on his brown locks, my heels digging into his lower back. Liam released shortly after me.

My thighs shook and we both screamed in pleasure. He always gave me such powerful orgasms. He was so good to me.

Feeling my body calm back down, I opened my eyes and saw Liam hovered over me, breathing heavily. His forehead was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"I love how you shiver afterwards." he smirked down at me, running his hand over the goosebumps that have erupted on my body in the aftermath.

"Mm, I love you so much." I whispered and he fell down on the bed next to me.

"I love you too, baby girl."