Fashionista

It's a grey and dull Monday afternoon when you find yourself lying on the sofa in your apartment, your head casually resting on your boyfriend's lap while he's playing Fifa on his Playstation 4. You're wearing one of your most comfortable shirts and pants while Liam is just wearing his Hugo Boss boxershorts and socks. He's focused on winning his match, just barely being in the lead while you're enjoying the sight of him, his muscles tensing every now and then while the tension grows more and more.

Smiling weakly, you snuggle into his tummy, placing a single kiss against his skin. "Hey, I'm ticklish." Liam giggles underneath his breath and his whole body reacts to your tender touch. Just then, the game ends and he managed to win in the end, with him screaming loudly. "Fuck yeah." He throws his controller against the pillow at your feet while the commentator concludes the game. "Congrats." You giggle as he turns his face towards you, smiling brightly. "Thanks, babe." Liam bends down and kisses you lovingly, once, then twice, the feeling of his soft lips on yours giving you goosebumps.

After he separates from you, you can see his expression changing slowly, from a smile to a deep frown as his gaze wanders out of the window and on to the city, the grey, clouded sky hovering above. "Is something wrong?" You ask him worryingly and place a hand at his chest, gently stroking him with your fingers barely brushing across his skin. "Huh? Eh, it's nothing." Liam says, embracing your touch with his hand. "I can tell when you're lying, you know?" You say quietly while your hand wanders to his face until you grab his chin tenderly, and turn his head towards yours.

"I know." He sighs, his whole body softening in an instant. For a few seconds, both of you look into each other's eyes while he thinks about what to say next. "It's just." Liam finally says as you slowly let go of his chin, your fingers brushing through his scruffy beard back to his hand on his chest. "I. I miss dressing up you know." He forces a weak smile and embraces your hand once more, squeezing yours firmly. "Yeah, same." You say quietly, watching his fingers intertwine with yours. "I mean, I like how you look right now." Looking down at his well-trained chest and tattoed arms, you lick your lower lip, desiring to kiss him once more.

But Liam now growls deeply and gnashes his teeth. "Oh, is that so?" He bends down again, stopping once his lips are just inches away from yours. "Yeah, of course." You say breathlessly but before you can kiss him, he starts to tickle you wildly, causing you to laugh heavily. There is no use fighting him in this position, but you try to anyways until he grabs your wrists and holds you in place. After catching your breath, you watch him running a hand through his hair and beard, his eyes stuck on yours. "Why don't you get dressed for me?" You say and place a hand at his neck, stroking him gently.

Liam's eyes narrow quickly as he tries to see if you're playing one of your little games but then, his face lightens up and he licks his lips again. "Sounds like fun." He growls deeply and raises both of his eyebrows. "Right?" You clap your hands and get up from his lap while he gets up as well and walks towards your bedroom. Before he vanishes behind the door, however, he turns around. "Hope you'll enjoy the show." Smirking playfully, he winks and runs a hand down his chest to his boxers, gently brushing over his crotch. "I think I will." You blow him a kiss and he disappears inside the room, closing the door behind him.

While you can hear him singing behind closed doors, you turn on one of his songs, Familiar, and wait for him to start your private fashion show. The door opens widely and he steps outside, wearing one of his favorite Adidas tracksuits, a blue velour one with white sneakers and sunglasses. Liam strikes a pose between the doorframe, looking at you over his glasses. Excited, you clap again as he walks on his catwalk, in front of you, behind you until he stops, striking another post. You cheer from him as he walks perfectly, model-like as if he would do it every day, back into the bedroom.

It doesn't take long for him to come back, this time, wearing a black leather jacket a white, tight shirt, another pair of black track pants, and dark leather boots, heading right back onto the catwalk. Whistling, you watch him enjoying every second of it, even posing right in front of you, pulling his shirt, exposing his abs, letting you touch them for just a few moments before he gets back into his wardrobe. "Are you ready?" Liam says loudly, and you can tell that he's smiling brightly. You cheer for him again and call his name a few times until he walks back into frame, wearing nice and tight black suit pants and shoes, combined with a fancy looking, golden shirt with flowers imprinted, his sleeves rolled up to show off his gorgeous tattoos.

Liam runs a hand through his hair and for a final time, gets on to the catwalk. "You look so good." You smirk reaching for his hand once he stops again, which he embraces instantly. "Thank you." He smiles, pulls at your hand to get you off the sofa just to get you even closer to him. "Liam." You giggle quietly as he puts his hands on your waist, holding your hips right in front of his while he leans into you, to kiss you passionately. The smell of his cologne, paired with the sweet taste of his lips clouds all of your senses as he kisses you, again and again, his tongue exploring every corner of your mouth.

"Hm." You moan right into his mouth before he slowly separates from you, his beautiful eyes looking right into your soul. "Thank you, Y/N:" Liam groans deeply, his voice huskier than before. "I needed that."

You place two fingers at his jawline, tracing it through his beard to his wet lips. "Always." Leaning in, you kiss him while your hand wanders across his neck along his arm to his hand. For a few moments, you cuddle and slowly dance through your living room, enjoying each other's company.