4 - Groups

Waking up the next day, Midoriya panicked at the unfamiliar ceiling before he remembered the events from yesterday.

It wasn't a dream! He really was in Yokohama!

He had so many questions to ask, so much to see, so much to do. Midoriya wanted to know everything he possibly could about Yokohama, the people living inside, and these so-called abilities which were like quirks but at the same time weren't.

"Knock knock!" a peppy voice yelled, banging onto the door rapidly. "Wakey wakey! Breakfast is being served!" Groans were heard from Todoroki and Iida as they were forced awake from the loud bangs and yells of Raichō. Even from inside their room they could hear her do the same to the other rooms. "I'll be doing this every morning so get used to it, heroes!"

They probably weren't going to get used to this.

"Today we will break you all up into groups for different activities," Kunikida said, his notebook in hand while the other was on his hip. "Some of you will be helping us on assignments while others will be getting a tour around Yokohama. Each group will have a different activity each day."

"No way!"

"That sounds so exciting!"

"Real detective work? I can't wait!"

"Raichō." the blonde turned to her. "You were assigned to make the groups."

The brunette girl nodded and pulled out a crumpled up piece of paper from her pocket and began to unfold it. "Yeppers! Here are the groups!"

"Eh? We don't get to choose them?" Mina pouted and Raichō chuckled.

"Nope! I made the groups this morning and Kenji-chan helped me," she shamelessly admitted.

Kunikida stilled and turned towards the girl. "You were supposed to do that yesterday and inform the director of the groups. How irresponsible are you Raichō?! I swear living with Dazai has made you a scatterbrain!"

"Ehhh?! Kunikida-kun/chan!" the two whined.

"So much different from your past s-" he stopped talking, closing his mouth as his jaw tightened and he avoided eye contact for a moment before he sighed and put a hand on his forehead. "Forget it. Just read out the groups."

"Mphm! Now I don't want to!"

"You- you child-!"

"I'll read it out for you Raichō," Tanizaki said and took the paper from her. He sweatdropped, looking done. 'Geh. I forgot about her horrible handwriting. Did she even spell these names right? How does one mix romaji and kanji together?' "Alright the groups are..."

Group 1 - Atsushi, Kyōka, & Raichō : Midoriya, Koda, Jiro, Sero, and Momo

Group 2 - Ranpo & Tanizaki : Iida, Aoyama, Kaminari, Sato, and Mineta

Group 3 - Kenji & Naomi : Todoroki, Mina, Ochaco, Kirishima, and Tokoyami

Group 4 - Kunikida & Dazai : Bakugo, Asui, Ojiro, Shoji, and Hagakure

Some kids cheered while others groaned at their groups. "What about our teachers?" Asui asked, curious.

"All Might-san and Aizawa-san will be with the Director for a meeting with the Special Division," Yosano informed them, a small smile on her face. "Don't worry, your students will be kept out of harm, especially with me being here in the office," she added when she noticed Aizawa's expression. "Is there a problem?"