Fire on Fire - 27 ( Deal with a Devil )

It is none other than P.Chan. Kinn answered the phone with a frown.

"...Kun Kinn...."

"...yes..."

"...Kun Kinn, Kun Kim had a message for you. At 6 o'clock in the morning a special guest will come to meet you. You were told to be ready. That's it..."

P.chan ended the call before he could even respond. Kinn, who thought for a while holding the phone like that, looked at Porsche. Porsche asked why with eyes. Kinn just nodded his head and leaned towards him.

"....I don't think you will really get time to recover today honey....."

Kinn said in a sexy voice. In response, Porsche pulled the puff of cigarette and blew the smoke on Kinn's face with a sexy look.

"...Who said I wanted to recover? Not me...."

Saying that, Porsche passionately kissed Kinn's lips while holding the cigarette in his hand. Soon after that kiss turned into a burning desire which made Porsche bleed from his precious hole which only belongs to one and only Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul de mafia boyfriend of his.

It was nearly six in the morning when they reached the Major Family Mansion after a long and tiring journey. The Cadillac Escalade parked infront of the entrance and back door opened by Arm. Kinn was the first to get out as the opened door, along with the thick cigarette smoke coming out from the back door of the vehicle. After getting out Kinn turned around and extended his right had for Porsche which he hold and get down letting Arm to close the door for them.

Both had a few buttons missing from their shirts showing just how rough the second round was. Few scars and blood stains, which were not there when they left the place where the Clan Gathering was held, were smeared on both of their faces and bodies. There was a look showing the intense love for each other along with the sexiness and cruelty in both of their eyes. Only Arm noticed the blood stained napkins and used card of rectal painkiller in opened dustbin which he immediately closed before anyone else lay their eyes on it.

With their blood-stained clothes and pistols on their hands, the two of them looked unbearably stunning and blood chilling at the same time. P.chan and others at the entrance bowed to Kinn as he entered through the main door with the Porsche beside him.

Kinn walked down the main corridor as the Porsche followed. Kinn purposely walked at a lower speed than usual because Porsche had taken rectal painkillers few minutes before on their way to Major family mansion and he knew that medicine inside the rectal capsule is still on process of mixing to bloodstream. So he knew that over every step Porsche still feels the pain in his lower body.

Porsche walked behind him with an odd limp than usual and Arm's mouth twitched into small smile at the sight of it having thought that Kinn is the reason for that odd limp. With all the evidence he saw the blood stained napkins, Used rectal painkiller card and extra tired look on both Kinn and Porsche fall in to the right places inside of Arm's head and made interconnection to current limping and Kinn's abnormally slow walk which only to make Porsche less in pain. With that Arm knew that his boss and his buddy are sharing mutual feeling not one side. which made his smile go wider.

Meanwhile Pete, who always had slow brain functioning when its come to this kind of things, was wearing a sympathetic look, thinking that Porsche was injured in the battle a few hours ago.

"...Kun Kinn..."

with that small adress, Pete handed them both wet napkins to clean their hands and faces. Both wiped the blood from their faces with wet napkins as they entered the main hall.