~Animatronic~

Requested😸
I'm attacking y'all with this one.
Also idk if this is exactly how y'all had it in mind but uh yeah this is what I came up with. If you still want something different then just leave me a comment or message, I see them all and I'll make another one :)
Also I'm sorry if this isn't as good as the chapters I wrote before, it's been a while. You see people with autism usually have one thing they're completely obsessed with and plays in their head all day and I first had it with kpop, then anime, fnaf and now anime again, so I'm sorry but I can't help the switching, but now and then I find the love I had for those things again and then I'll be able to write with some passion again cause if I just do it randomly, I won't have enough motivation and It'd be so boring 😭
This oneshot is not based off my original story btw and it has a different plot, but I hope you all enjoy :)

______________________________________

Entering the Daycare, you were greeted by a metal being which jumped on you, tackling you to the ground but his hands behind your head, just so you wouldn't get hurt seriously. Of course it was your beloved Sun. The only one that greets you like that.
"Heyy, what's with the rush?" You laughed.

He pulled his face away from your shoulder to face you, which is when you saw tear stains on his worried face.
"You were so pale! Y- you didn't come back and- and the sirens!"

"Hey, hey, calm down Sunny. I'm fine."
You stroke his cheek to calm him down, which always worked. And like always he leaned into the touch, some fresh tears leaving his eyes.

He was talking about a week ago ago. You were rushed to the hospital after you fainted and your pulse dropped pretty low.
You remember Sun trying to stay by your side but Vanessa had pushed him away. You even remember some sound from which you couldn't make out what it was..
But most of all you remember how upset Sun was. He was crying hysterically, thinking you were dead when the paramedics said your pulse dropped. You assumed it was like that until they took you to the hospital.
How you still remember? You woke up a few times but almost immediately fainted again, but around you was a chaos and more them enough sounds for you to understand what was happening.

"Didn't they tell you? I had to stay there a few nights."
He shook his head.
No one told him anything. No wonder he was still panicked. These few days must've been hard for him.
"Why are you back here then?! Shouldn't you rest? Don't do that again.. please.."

You smiled and brought him in for another hug. You stroke his back as he dug his face into your neck. His little sun rays retracted.
"I'm here."
You felt him nod. Trying to convince himself you were really okay.
While you were drawing shapes on his back with your finger, you noticed that his waist part was damaged.
Looking down, it seemed like some wire inside him was burnt.
"Hey, can we go take a look at your parts? I think a wire burnt through here."
He nodded again and stepped out of your arms.
Something about his eye caught your attention.
"Hey, look at me."
He did as you asked and faced you.
You brought your face closer to see if you were seeing this right, and yes, you were. His left eye was flickering and the light was faint.
You took a step back to look at his body, and you noticed his left arm was just hanging there. He was able to move it, but it must be painful.
"Walk a little for me."
He looked confused but followed you as you took some steps back.
You saw his right leg had a hard time walking as well.
"What happened with you..?"

"Nothing."
He quickly responded.

"Sunny, you're damaged all over. You can't tell me you didn't notice."
You put your hands on your hips and gave him a stern look, hoping he'd say something.

"Moon fell.."

"How?"

"One of the wires snapped.."
You looked at the damaged parts and you did see some scratches, but having him fall would give a different damage. If it made his arm like that from the inside, his arm parts would've been replaced because of the bad state he'd be in, but it was really worse from the inside.
"Don't lie to me."