𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 ~ Sold

Hello, just something I wanted to say before you start reading the story I apologize if there are any grammar mistakes. If there is a mistake that doesn't make sense please feel free to let me know and I will fix it immediately. THANK YOUUU FOR READING ENJOYY.

"Y/N" My mom yelled from downstairs "Yes ma'am" "What's taking so long hurry up there will be consequences if we are late to the gala," my mother said "coming," I said.

This is the only time that my parents need me just for the attention they don't love me they never did they just care about their money, fame, and their businesses, etc.

I wish my parents loved me- "Y/N why aren't you down these stairs yet" my mom yelled I ran down the stairs as fast as I could trying not to fall out of my heels.

"Mhmm, you look better than you ever did for your entire life " I just put my head down.

"Your dress looks fine I guess and don't forget to put a smile on your face when we get to the gala" "now get in the car," my mom said "Yes ma'am," I said.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

We finally arrived at the gala I had no choice but to put a fake smile on my face it's better that I just listen to my parents or God knows what will happen when we get home

We walked into the gala my parents already left me to go and talk to other mafia leaders/bosses, It was nothing new to me I just went and sat at our reserved table all by myself everything that went through my mind was "I'm so uncomfortable around these people" "How could my parents not care about my feelings" "I want to go home " "Why do I always have to come here."

That's all that ran through my mind when I got interrupted by this kind and a soft-spoken girl who looked about my age " hey are you okay" she said in a calm and soft voice" "y-yeah I'm fine" I said "is it okay if I sit here with you for a bit I'm just very uncomfortable about the people around me at my table" she said "Sure" I said "so what's your name" she said, "My name is Y/N what's yours?" "My name is Yuna," she said. "So we're you invited here," I said, "no my parents made me come it's not like I have a choice," she said.

she must be in the same situation as me how sad why would our parents even decide to have us as their kids if they aren't going to take care of us or even pay attention to us I said in my mind.

"We should hang out more" Yuna said with a big smile "we should definitely hang out more," I said also with a big smile.

We exchanged each other's numbers before Yuna and her family had to leave the gala which means I was all alone again I really hope to see her again soon.

~ Next Morning~
[Y/N POV] We haven't gotten home since midnight I was so tired and exhausted I don't even get enough sleep in this house because my parents always want me to attend meetings with them.

I got out of bed and went to the washroom to do my morning routine and went downstairs to hopefully have a peaceful breakfast without my parent's drama instead was something I never imagined.

That's when the doorbell rang my mother went to go and open the door and said "Ohh Mr. Jeon so nice to see you." he was tall with bodyguards behind him his guards had 3 huge black briefcases in their hands that's when my dad came up to me and said 

"Y/N go and pack your bags you're leaving,"
"what? Where are we going " I said  "WE aren't going anywhere you are the one that's leaving" I was just stuck there I couldn't move I didn't know what to do or say that's also when Mr.Jeon walked towards me and said "Let's go your coming with me" with a deep and impatient voice. " I-i don't understand," I said, "you were sold to me," Mr.Jeon said I just looked at my parents and said, "Is this true" they both replied and said "yes" I was so angry and sad that they were this desperate to give their daughter away for money I don't know this man he is a stranger to me.

But I didn't care anymore I was sick of it I stormed up the stairs and packed my bags it only took 5 minutes after I was don't packing I just saw how happy my parents were with all the money they had they sold their child for 5 million dollars.

Mr. Jeon grabbed my hand gently but roughly and guided me out the door without saying goodbye to my parents it's not like I cared, did I care about my parents? Did I still love them?

This is the end of Chapter 1 thank you for making it this far.

Chapter 2 is coming out soon!

Don't forget to follow my Instagram @zariiwrites_ to know when chapter 2 releases thank you sooo much have nice rest of your day or nite :)