047,

EPISODE EIGHTpapa

EPISODE EIGHT
papa.

EDDIE SLAMMED a newspaper onto the table, "check this out. the war zone." he told them, pointing at an article. "i've been there once...it's huge. they've got everything you need for, uh...well, killing things, basically."

"you think fake rambo has enough guns there?" robin asked, frowning. "is that a grenade? i mean, how is any of this legal?" she sighed.

"well, lucky for us it is, so...this place is just far enough outside hawkins. as long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." he spoke nervously.

"if we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the war zone." erica pulled a face.

"normally, i'd agree, but we need the weapons." nancy spoke up, "so i think it's worth the risk." she finished, nodding.

"me too." lucas agreed, erica sent him an annoyed look.

"but is it worth the time? it'll take all day to bike there and back." dustin sighed. "who said anything about bikes?" eddie fired back.

"you got some car we don't know about?" steve raised a brow, "it's not exactly a car, steve..." eddie got close to his face, "and it's not exactly mine, but uh...it'll do."

"hey, red and lucas lover?" eddie turned to face nova and max, the brunette pulled a face at her nickname as lucas smiled smugly.

"you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?" he asked, nova smacked max's arm in realisation. "halloween, 1984."

max's eyes widened and she smiled, rushing to go and get the mask she wore to halloween at their first year at hawkins.

EDDIE PUT on the mask, and they all snuck around the trailer park to try and find the vehicle eddie was talking about.

they followed him as he jogged through the field and got to a caravan. eddie opened the back window and climbed through, the others soon joining as he pulled the mask off and sighed. "that was suffocating."

he got to the front, steve and robin following as nova helped max and erica in, before sitting down next to dustin on the back sofa.

suddenly, the engine started as they all jumped and the owners jumped at the window, thing to get in, yelling at them as steve quickly sped off, everyone screaming as lucas and eddie seemed to be jumping up and down.

"shit! they look pissed." dustin exclaimed, "well, it's not everyday you loose your house and car at the same time." nova shrugged as she almost fell off her seat from steve's driving.