Overprotective??

Phil pov:
Tommy turned around and left, when I wanted to discuss everything Jack asked "Where are Techno and Wil?" "What do you mean they're right here- Wil, Techno!?" "Technoblade and Wilbur soot Minecraft, where are you?!" I looked around but couldn't find them anywhere "They probably followed Tommy" Jack said. They followed Tommy, but he said they shouldn't- oh wait we're talking bout Wil and Techno, they don't do what Tommy says "Do you know what direction they went? " "No we didn't" Sam answered.

Wilburs pov:
Me and Techno followed Tommy even tho he said we shouldn't but can you blame us were his older brothers do we look like we do what he tells us to do? I kept on walking until Techno stopped I looked at him confused but then I saw Tommy running up to a boy in around his age. Techno and I went behind a Tree and watched what they were doing Tommy ran up to him and cuddled with him that's when the older brothers in me and Techno awoke we walked up to him and I pushed that boy away from Tommy and Techno tore Tommy behind him his eyes were red as fire when Tommy suddenly spoke up and said " Oi WTF " "Tommy who is this and why were you hugging him?" I asked " His name is TimeDeo and he- he's m- my plantonic boyfriend" he mumbled "What was that Techno and I asked this time Tommy said "His name is TimeDeo and he's my plantonic boyfriend dickhead" with a little more confidence. "YOUR WHAT?!" Techno and I screamed in sync "Tommy your way to young for a boyfriend" I said "No I'm not" Tommy said suddenly Techno grabbed an diamond axe from wherever he's got it from and Tommy ran over to this Deo guy and screams "Techno don't kill him"

Techno pov:

Voices,

Blood for the blood god
Blood
Kill him
He's dating your little brother kill him
Blood

"Techno don't kill him!" Tommy screamed I looked at him and saw that he was now standing Infront of that Deo guy I put my axe away go towards them I shove Tommy aside and said "If you hurt my Brother you are dead"

--------------------------
375 words
Hi author here I just wanted to say that you should drink and eat enough no matter what others say you body is beautiful