You never cared before

Techno pov:
"If you hurt my brother you are dead" I said with anger in my eyes but then I calmed a bit down and said "Tommy is my little brother so I'm going to respect his decisions" "What!?" Wilbur screamed "You heard me Wil" "Yeah bu- but you can't just let Tommy date someone he's only 16" you had Fundy when you were a Teenager sooo-" "well that's not the point" "Oi WTF" Tommy screamed "what Tommy" Wil asked "How come you care now huh..." "Wha- What do you mean Tommy" I said "I mean... Why do you care now YOU NEVER CARED BEFORE" Tommy screamed at us that Deo guy is now standing behind Tommy "Tommy we always cared for you" Wil said "well do you know what age I was when I was in my first war?" "... No we don't" I said "I was nine I was fucking NINE and you blew up l'manburg and you Techno you wouldn't even help me anymore" Yea because YOU Betrayed me" I said with an anoyed look "I JUST DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER WILBUR!" He screamed Wil looked at us with a shocked face as if he was gonna cry his eyes were watery and a tear almost fell down his face that was when Tommy took that Deo guy and walked away. I looked at Wil again and there it was, a tear fell down his cheek and another and another Wilbur was crying because our younger brother didn't trust us anymore Wil was sobbing the sobbing turned into crying and the crying led me to walk over to him and hug him. They cried into my shoulder a few minutes later I began to sob too then we both went crying and breaking down in the woods after some time we passed out due tho exhaustion.

Phil pov:
"I say we split up if we should see the Haker we just look for someone near us ok?" Eret said they were a friend of Wilbur I think he had brown ear long hair they are a bit curly and she wore a red dress with a black corset and sunglasses they are a good person but sometimes a bit crazy

Kinda like this...

but now add this

....but now add this

but that's not the point

---------------------------
Hi this chapter was inspired by a comment the comment was written by Trixy_Trix I hope you enjoyed this chapter und cya