Chapter 21.

After their little make-out, and breakfast, Alec went to the office and Magnus went to talk with Miya.

° Alec

First, he stopped to buy coffee for Isabelle and...Isa. But she will come back?

Alec - Hey, Emm. Just one coffee, please. For Izzy.

They work in that office enough for Emma to know how Alec, Izzy, and Isa drink their coffee.

Emma - And for Isa? 

Alec - Isa?

Emma - She came here at 9...

Alec - So early? *he asked and Emma nodded*.  Then yes, and for Isa. Thank you, Emm.

When he arrived, Alec could feel a strange tension between Isa and Izzy.

Alec - Hi, girls. Izzy *he handed her the cup* and Isa. Are you okay?

Isa - Yes, I am fine. Thank you for the coffee but I have to go now.

Alec - Now? I want to talk with you...

Isa - Can we talk later??? I have to go to see a client. *she said taking her coffee*

Alec - Sure...

After Isa closed the door behind her, Alec goes to Izzy.

Alec - What happened? Did you two...

Izzy - Nothing happened. She was here when I came and she didn't talk with me.

Alec - I don't know what happened, but I am gonna find out. If someone asks for me, I took my day off.

Izzy - Where are you going?

Alec - To talk with mom.

Izzy - Cat???

Alec - I will text you.

° Isa.

She took a phone and send a message

" - Where do you want to meet? "

2 minutes later she got an answer with an address.

In 15 minutes she arrived there and Asmodeus was waiting for her with two cups of coffee on the table.

Asmodeus - My dear child.*He said smiling and getting up from his chair..*

Isa - Hi. Thank you for coming.

Asmodeus - Thank you for inviting me and letting me choose this place. Let me. *he said pulling the chair for Isa*

Isa - A gentleman, huh?

Asmodeus - Always. *he sits back on his chair*. Now let me get this straight, she told you everything.

Isa - Almost everything... I was thinking about that maybe I... *she stopped for a few seconds. Isa saw that Asmodeus listened carefully to every word of her*. Maybe you will help me with my magic.

Asmodeus - Me? To help you? Why not Catarina?

Isa - I don't know... She hides things from me, and we talk about...years... I can't trust her now... I don't want to...

Asmodeus - I can understand that.

Isa - She told me you were looking for me and you want to talk with me...
You were the only one who did this.
My father abandoned me, Magnus and Miya...*but she stopped. After a short pause, she continued* and Cat hide everything... She wanted to keep me safe and to give me a normal life but she was thinking about this moment? Cat thought about the time when I will find out about everything??