Masks Conceal

People turn on each other, betray each other, lie to each other. You wouldn't know who to trust.
Conclusion? Trust no one.

_______________________________

He really did hate himself. Hated the way his hair fell beside his face, the way his eyes glistened in the sun. Hated waking up every morning, hated looking in the mirror just to see his least favorite person in the world staring back at him. Hated the way his chest would rise and fall after every breath he took. Hated the way he couldn't contain the fear that came from his nightmares in his head every night. He couldn't stand any part of him.

He really did wish he could accept himself but he was afraid. Afraid that his buried emotions would soon rise again. But still afraid that nothing would make him feel whole again. Afraid the words he spoke were too much of the truth. Afraid his true self would come out and ask for help. He felt he didn't deserve the help from anyone, he'd done this to himself, he deserved all of it.

Sasukes eyes blinked open until they focused on the ceiling. He sighed,

'I'm alive.. shit.'

Looking around the room he noticed he wasn't in his room. He looked down at himself and saw he was naked and the room smelled like alcohol. He freaked but calmed down once he saw the figure of Orochimaru next to him.

He never liked Orochimaru, but he loved the way he made him feel. Since sophomore year, Orochimaru has been helping Sasuke with his pain by replacing it with pleasure. In other words, every time Sasukes traumatizing memories roamed around his head, he would go to Orochimaru to alleviate it. He would want Orochimaru to fuck him every time he feels those memories rush through him. It was more like "fuck buddies." Although, Sasuke does go around and hook up with other people. Sometimes, he doesn't care who he's hooking up with unless they make him feel good.

Sasuke groggily got up and scavenged for his clothes. Once dressed, Sasuke wobbled to the front door and left the house without another word.

He didn't go anywhere new, he just went to his house, up to his room, just to end up sleeping for the rest of the day. That's how he'd almost always spend his weekends.

______________________________

School was a place that seemed unreal, the things you learned about wouldn't be able to help you in the real world. Most of the people you meet are fake, they arent really your friends. The teachers could care less about your lives. People turn on each other, betray each other, lie to each other. You wouldn't know who to trust.

Conclusion? Trust no one.

It was all a waste of time really, sometimes even life seemed that way, but you go on living it anyway. Everyday is different for everyone, everyone has different shit going on in their lives that others may not know about and don't care about how their actions can affect other peoples lives.

Here in a classroom full of kids, were two boys always fighting with the other. This is the perfect example.

The two fight all the time but neither know about anything the other has been through. All that could affect their well being which causes the other to judge without context.

The two hated each other, for their own particular reasons of course but other people other than them, loved them.

They caused drama, got into fights, they were well known because of how much interactions they've had so they always prepare for something since they fought basically anywhere.

Just like now, they were both in their least favorite class. Not because of the teacher but he still had some part in it. Kakashi.

He had sat the two right next to each other. He thought it would've been a good idea for them to try and get along in this way. But instead caused more fighting.