New Beginnings

'This boy, this damn beautiful boy, might just be the death of me.'

________________________________

It saturday now. A week had passed and the two haven't spoken to eachother since, never even took a glance to one another at school. When Sasuke got home, he immediately went to the bathroom, and threw his clothes on the floor, before he stepped under the steam of hot water. He really needed to clear his mind a little, sober up. He needed to finally stop thinking about the Uzumaki. As soon as gets someone to sleep with, he'll finally get over it.

**

"I have a room upstairs, wanna see it?"

"Very.." The stranger said.

While he closed the door the stranger was already kissing the back of his neck. The Uchiha hummed approvingly and turned around to kiss him. The man was a good kisser but for reason his mind was elsewhere. As the stranger kissed eagerly, his hands roamed every part of his body. But it caused the raven to feel frustrated, no matter what he did, he couldn't focus on the present. It took only a few minutes before his blood started boiling in his veins.

'What is going on with me!' He was in bed with a handsome man, who touched him the way he liked it but was still unable to enjoy in the slightest.

"Alright stop it." He growled pushing the stranger away.

The man looked at him with wide eyes, completely shocked by the sudden change in his attitude. "You need to go now."

"Did I.. do something wrong?" The stranger asked with confusion written all over his face.

"No." He said bitterly, getting up just to open the door wide open for the man. "Come on, chop chop."

After a moment of hesitation, the man walked out the door cursing under his breath. Another number removed. But Sasuke couldn't care less, he needed to find a way to get the blond idiot to kiss him one more time. It was the only thing he could think of that could help him get into his right state of mind. There was no way it would feel as good as the first time. After that, he'd be able to move on and live his life like normal.

_______________________________

They were waiting out the rain before heading over to the arcade and karaoke center. Naruto had declined earlier but hadn't told them his reason why.

That reason being was because it seemed he couldn't get that bastard off his mind. Every thought belonged to him. They have been his since the day they first met, even when he was alone. All of his thoughts were Sasuke's, wherever he was.

Coincidentally, the moment he got home, he felt his phone vibrate from a text message from Sasuke.

Uchiha.bastard
'Are you home? We need to talk.'

Naruto felt the nervous tingle in his finger when he pressed send on the text message saying he was home.

Uchiha.bastard
'I'm coming over.'

15 minutes later, Naruto heard soft knocking coming from the door. As nervous as he was, he opened the door. He couldn't move, no matter how much he told himself to say something, he couldn't move. All he did was stare.

Confidiant. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें