Unfortunate Events

The tone in his voice when he said that seemed meaningless, but in his eyes he meant it.

______________________________

After an hour of doing nothing productive, Naruto's phone finally rings. Seeing the caller ID he answers it with a sigh. "Hello?"

"Naruto," comes Sasuke's familiar monotone.

"Oh, hey," He greeted carelessly.

"I just got home. Can I come over?"

'I guess he has time for me now.'
"Sure." He muttered.

It only took a couple minutes for him to arrive only because, unfortunately, Sasuke didn't live to far away from him. If he were to walk it would take him at least 15 minutes.

"Here we go" He whispered once he heard the knock on the door. Naruto walked to the door in a slower pace then normal.

'Don't want to look like I'm eager or anything'

When he opens the door, he gave a small glare to the raven emitting a small laugh to come out of him. The blonds stomach tightens at the sound.

"What's so funny?" He asked, his voice sounding fed up.

"When you called me," he starts, "You sounded pretty fucking angry."

"Well I wasn't exactly excited to be talking to you while you were getting railed." Naruto opened the door wider to let him in.

He smirks. "Why, you jealous?"

Naruto raised his eyebrows at him. "Not one bit."

"Whatever let's just get started."

**

"How did you even get that answer..?"

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

"Are you sure your even trying? That has nothing to do with what we're even reading."

"Well maybe if you actually taught me instead making me do it all on my own, I could understand this better." Naruto said starting to get frustrated.

"You're an idiot."

"You're an asshole." Naruto retorted back.

"You want me to stop tutoring you?"

"Are you threatening me Uchiha?"

"Does it not seem that obvious to you Uzumaki?" He asked, full of sarcasm in his voice.

"Doesn't matter, I'm not scared of you."

"You should be."

The tone in his voice when he said that seemed meaningless, but in his eyes he meant it. For some reason it looked like he was scared of himself. But Sasuke had suddenly looked away and down to the books, not allowing Naruto to analyze him any further.

They got back to the books but this time Sasuke walked him through one question for each section. The rest he allowed Naruto to do on his own.

"Alright wake me up when you get done with that, im taking a nap." Sasuke only happened to be tired because the other day he was too scared to sleep, but now it seemed like he couldn't stay awake.

"Okay got it." He said unbothered and continued on with his work.

**

Finally, with a drop of Naruto's pencil, he gave out an exasperated sigh but smiled a little because he was now finished.

He looked at Sasukes figure on his bed and wondered if he should wake him up so he could review his answers. But he honestly didn't feel like dealing with him at the moment so instead he got up to go get a drink of water in the meantime.