12 : His Choice (2)

After 2 days Parminder fainted, doctor's told him that he is having an infection in the liver which can be healed via medicines but this tensed him and he started to fear his life and his family. He started to rethink Shehnaaz's alliance with Sidharth. He thought that even if he didn't see his elder daughter's wedding, at least he will be able to see Shehnaaz's wedding. He called Shehnaaz to discuss this matter in hospital as right now he is very scared and he can't lose his alliance like Sidharth.

"Shehnaaz I don't know till when I'm alive", Parminder said and held Shehnaaz's hand tightly in his hands. Shehnaaz shooked her head and hugged her father. She can't think of it even, she loves him and can't live without her father.

"Don't say like this", Shehnaaz said and years escaped from her eyes. She was already scared thinking about his health and his words are scaring her more. She closed her eyes tightly to control herself as she can't fall weak when her father is already weak

"I am serious Sana. Do you like Sidharth?", asked Parminder and caressed Shehnaaz back softly. Shehnaaz is his lovable daughter and child for him, she might be an adult by age but for him, she will always remain his baby, his cute princess.

"Yes he is nice papa", Shehnaaz said with a smile remembering a few conversations with Sidharth. They spent time together but very less according to her. She wants to live with him forever now, she found his nature too good.

"Will you marry him?", asked Parminder

"Obviously dad. You all already fixed our alliance right ", Shehnaaz chuckled and broke a hug with him. She is confused now, why he is asking this when everything is already decided?

"Can you marry him this month?", asked Parminder shocking Shehnaaz. Her eyes started getting watery again as she always believed that her parents will never snatch her independence and will never ask her to marry someone this early but this question shocked her and scared her. She thinks of herself as a child, she is not ready to take any responsibility for married life. How can her family take this decision in hurry?

"What are you saying this dad? How can you say this?", Shehnaaz chocked with tears, already she was trying hard not to cry seeing his condition and now his request. Her father never requested anything from her, they always gave her independence in every field that she won't be able to deny his request if he asks to marry.

But she has many fears about marriage, she heard from many people that marriage is not a bed of flowers. Marriage word itself holds many responsibilities and many girls suffer a lot after marriage. What if Sidharth misbehaved with her? What if she faced domestic violence? What if he didn't consider her as his wife? She is scared of every situation.

"I don't know if I will be alive tomorrow or not so please Shehnaaz Marry him. Sidharth will go out of India next month so you both will marry in court. Please Shehnaaz I will die peacefully thinking that at least my one daughter is happy. Shehnaaz just think how your mother will spend money if I died? Can she manage anything?", asked Parminder, Shehnaaz broke down in tears as she is speechless now. She understood that she has to leave this family and this life.

"T...thik hai", she said and left from there as she felt difficult to reply to him even. Her throat dried while thinking about it, she ran towards the water cooler and drank water to calm herself. Why always girls? Why do parents think that they will lessen their responsibility by giving their hand to someone else? What if this decision turned out to be the worst decision ever? What if it is Sidharth and his family's plan?

"I am little but still I have to marry why?", Shehnaaz asked God and cried in the washroom. After some time she gained the courage to face this situation, she need to be strong now. She left this to destiny as she doesn't know how she will live and manage but she will not disappoint her father. She entered his room again and told him she is ready for marriage.  

The next day Sidharth's family asked her to pack her bags, her passport was not ready so it is not guaranteed she can go with Sidharth or not but they asked for marriage after 10 days. Shehnaaz went to make a passport as it will take 30- 45 days. After 10 days Sidharth and Shehnaaz got married and Sidharth's family took her with him.

During the journey, Shehnaaz was silently crying, Sidharth was hesitant to touch her as he don't know if he should touch her or not? Yes, he has the right but he can't use it like this. His mother always taught him to respect a woman. When their car stopped in traffic with a jerk, her head was about to hit the seat but Sidharth saved her by placing his hand between her and the seat.

Shehnaaz looked outside and continued crying as she is feeling like her whole life is ruined now, her carrier, independence and childishness everything. She has to behave as a woman now, not a child anymore.

"Are you fine? ", Sidharth asked to which Shehnaaz hummed, she had many dreams of marriage as well, she wanted to wear a lehenga and enjoy every ritual but her bad fate forced her to marry in court. There they just signed a contract and he filled her hairline and made her wear the nuptial chain.

"Don't cry. I know you are sad that you are married but think of me as your family. I'm sorry because of me you have to leave your family and I was unable to do anything. Why you didn't tell me once you are not ready?", Sidharth asked as he felt from her behaviour that she was not interested in this wedding.

"Like I was asked. What I will do now? ", Shehnaaz asked him with tears

"If you are comfortable you can hug me. Shehnaaz tears don't suit you, tell me what you want I will give you", Sidharth said

"Independence from this marriage thing", Shehnaaz asked and hugged him tightly, she started to cry as her life took 360° turned now. How they will manage when they are not mature enough?
___________
♥️♥️ this is the harsh reality of the world and many girls face it😑